Real contractions?

booter
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:13 pm 
Post subject: Real contractions?
HI all

Im 38+1 weeks and since last night I've had what feel like mild abdominal cramps every one to two hours but they don't seem to have intensified or become more frequent as yet. Does this sound like very early labor and is it true that it can go on like this for a matter of days or even weeks before actual labor begins?

x
jen1982
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:35 pm 
Post subject:
near the end of the pregnancy you get pains that are mild and infrequent.don't thinkabout them. think things to take your mind off it. if they get regular though i would phone midwife i.e every ten mins or so. good luck x
PetraLou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:56 am 
Post subject:
Hi, i was due on wednesday and have been getting these pains for about 2 weeks. They feel like period cramps, and last a couple of hours, and i think "yes this is it", and then they go!! I also get shooting pains in my pelvic area, and stabbing pains sometimes. Oh the joys!! Hopefully it wont be too much longer till baby arrives xx
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:22 am 
Post subject:
i see your still here lol i bet your sick hun i no how u feel i went to weeks over with both of mine lazy boys xx
booter
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:42 am 
Post subject:
Thanks ladies,

Your all right. Haven't had any pains today. I'll take your advice Jen and ignore them untill such time as something sigificant happens.

Hope you don't have to wait long Petralou, it must be extremely frustrating for you by now.

I hope I don't have to wait as long as you Lisaken, but I'll just have to accept that it's a possibility

xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular