Nearly 7 wks!

EmmG
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:06 am 
Post subject: Nearly 7 wks!
Its been nearly 7 weeks since I had my MMC! Sad
Still I feel so low and it has started to affect the people around me!
Many arguments me and my OH have had!
I still ache for my baby! Still many questions running through my head!
I dread every day! Not knowing what mood I'll be in!
Finding it hard mixing with people, not wanting to!
I am shattered!
Every minute of the day I think about my baby! Each week I still count how many weeks I would of been!!!!
I feel so so sad! I feel like I am putting a different face on to how I am feeling! Like I am a fake and people have started to notice!!!!
Please somone HELP!!!! Crying or Very sad
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:09 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Emm,
I know exactly how you feel, i feel pregnant last july and found out at my scan in sept id lost it, i took a month off work but when i returned i couldnt cope, like you said you feel as though your putting on a false front but all broken up inside, two weeks after being back i got people making sly comments that i wasnt pulling my weight and i walked out and have not returned.this is totally out of character im really happy and a placcid person, but the miscarriage has changed me! i promise you it will get better, friends and close family have helped me get on with life.it is so hard returning to the world after shutting yourself away!i felt panicked and had many attacks when out. it will make you a stronger person and you will come out the other side,if you need to go to the doctors to get sleeping pills or depressants there is no shame in that!im here if you need to talk.
michelle x
angelTTC
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:03 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, I know exactly what you are going through...I will be going back to work for the first time in 3 weeks tomorrow and I am dreading people asking me questions. Each day I see baby adverts on tv i makes me wanna cry. I miss being pregnant sooooo much it hurts. Think OH has got over it quicker than I have and life for him is back to normal. I am struggling to get close to him and he feels neglected. There are so many women on this forum that share the same experience and I just think it will take time. I want to start ttc as soon as I can. I just wanted to let you know that you're not alone xxxxx
EmmG
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:29 pm 
Post subject:
Hi,
Thank you both for your replies!
I miss being pregnant so much! It hurts seeing my body return back to normal after being pregnant for nearlly 14 weeks!
People say "you already have two children", but that doesn't stop me missing my baby!
I adore my two children and they too was looking forward at having a new sibling!
I too walked out of my job! Just couldn't face people!
I also think my partner has got over it quick! I know men cope differently! I feel I am not close to him at the moment!
I would love to TTC again but my partner is not so keen!
I am going to book an appointment with my doc as soon as I can!
I just feel I have no one to talk to!!!!! Crying or Very sad
Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:55 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Emma, I am here if you ever need to chat xx
carlygotbfp
Posted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:14 pm 
Post subject:
Firstly i would like 2 say just how sorry i am but i too have been through exactly the same thing too.i lost my 1st in aug 08,stopped growing at 8 wks.i was utterly devestated just like u.it has taken me a good 10 months to let go.please do not cover ur greif up.please see ur doctor.me and my husband started ttc far 2 soon-a month after d and c and i wasnt getting pregnant.strangely i got my bfp the month after i would have been due 2 give birth.i am sure that this is because i finally learned to let go.i had a huge cry on my due date and told myself that is time to let go but never 4get.time is a healer i promise.i am now 14 wks and terrified and unable to relax and enjoy my pregnancy.i want u to know u r not alone.if u ever need a chat or a cry message me-i know how important it is.xxx
Proudfatherproudpartner
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:18 pm 
Post subject:
being a first time dad and currently (im actually by him now in hospital with my misses sleeping) watching my baby in an incubator has left me devastated.....but the loss of a baby/child is even more devestating!! my heart goes out to all you parents who have lost your children.
EmmG
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:56 pm 
Post subject:
Proudfatherproudpartner wrote:
being a first time dad and currently (im actually by him now in hospital with my misses sleeping) watching my baby in an incubator has left me devastated.....but the loss of a baby/child is even more devestating!! my heart goes out to all you parents who have lost your children.

Welcome to askbaby!
When was your little boy born?
How come he is in an incubator?
Congrats on being a dad also!
x
Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:18 am 
Post subject:
hi hun really feel for you i have had 2 misc but now have a 17 month old an am 27 weeks pregnant you will get there in the end. my first misc was terrible i lost when i was 10 weeks and after that it was a complete rollercoaster ride i nearly split from my partner and turned to drinkin 2 bottles of wine a night just to forget, i was a nightmare to be with but with the support from OH i got through it and when it happened again i exepted it. i went to doctors when i got pregant 3rd time and he put me on progesterone injections for twice a week for 3 months this did something to my placenta to make the baby cling on and stay put it worked i really hope you are ok and try to be strong you will be ok xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
no one understands the pain unless they have been through it and people think that because it never entered the world its not the same, you are on the right site for support we all all understand and are here to support 1another be strong xxxxxxxxxxx
SEllis
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:23 am 
Post subject:
EmmG, I m sorry that you going through this. I know its really hard time for you and difficult to deal with this grief. I understand your feelings. I m holding you in my prayers and thoughts. ((((((((HUGS))))))))))
EmmG
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:29 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you so much for all replies!
Well my due date has been and gone and that day was just awful! How I got through it I will never know!
I went to my nanna and grandad's grave that day and just sat there and sobbed! I fel tclose to my baby! This is the place I go now whenever I feel sad as there is no where else to go!

There are days where I still ache! Days where I sob! But it gets a little easier!
Last week I went and had a tatoo of a little star on my foot for my baby!

Lots of love!
Em x x x
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular