after having baby sorry tmi

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:41 am 
Post subject: after having baby sorry tmi
hi does ny 1 no wen its safe 2 start using tampons again. iv been wearing pads 4 3 weeks now and they rub on me like mad. sud u wait 4 ya 6 week check. thanxs n sorry 4 the tmi lol x
clarence1976
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:52 am 
Post subject:
how you doing laura??

i'm pretty sure i had to wait till i had normal period, which would've been after 6 wk check.
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:57 am 
Post subject:
I was advised to wait until my first period, which was about 6-7wks after delivery. I am struggling to find them comfortable at the moment though, they don't seem to fit right (and I don't mean falling out because of the stretching, quite the opposite Embarassed) . Was a bit of a shock to start having periods again.

Has anyone else had probs with tampons after giving birth? I was fine after my daughter, just this time.
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:01 am 
Post subject: xx
thanxs 4 advise girls. how long did u bleed 4 afterwars at the mo its like a brownish discharge not alot ov it neither so its so annoying having 2 wear pads lol. xx
SexOnFire
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:12 am 
Post subject:
I bled for about 2wks then brownish discharge for just under 2kws, was so light at the end just used panty liners and changed regularly. Makes you feel sort of normal then.

Hope you are feeling well xx
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:13 am 
Post subject:
yer think u have to wait till 6 week check.

think i bled for 4 weeks and then started bleeding again at 5 weeks and then satrted contraceptive pill at 6 weeks which regulated my bleeding.

Luckyducky
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:12 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, I am still bleeding but very lightly now. It's so annoying still having to wear pads isn;t it? Have you tried a different make. My midwife said that the brand of pads I am wearing can sometimes cause irritation, which explains why I have been so uncomfortable. I am now trying a different type.

LD

MrsMummy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:56 pm 
Post subject:
couldn't use tampons for months after having kiddies, my stiitches were still sore and couldn't think of putting anything up there
Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:22 am 
Post subject:
Zhale wrote:
I am struggling to find them comfortable at the moment though, they don't seem to fit right (and I don't mean falling out because of the stretching, quite the opposite Embarassed)

Yea I know exactly what you mean!!!!! Im to scared now to use them, to uncomfortable. Wasnt it nice not having to worry about it for 10mnths or so!!!!
Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:25 am 
Post subject:
Zhale I had the same - tried tampons a couple of months ago, and they felt really awful, so have stuck to pads since. Always ultra silk are pretty comfy, but its almost enough to make me want to get pregnant again Laughing Laughing

Jump to:  

Community

Popular