wot do i do next?

coco23
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:07 am 
Post subject: wot do i do next?
well ive still not come on yet im now 4 days late and on day 35 of what usually is a 31 day cycle. ive had 2 bfn sun & tue so i really dont know what 2 do next, do i start my cycle again from what wud have been day 1 of my next cycle or do i have 2 wait till af comes even if that isnt till next month. do u think the dr will do a blood test even tho ive had 2 bfn. really hoping that the tests were wrong!! stiill no signs of af so fingers crossed. xx
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:24 am 
Post subject:
yer the tests mite be wrong i wud take another one either today or tomorrow as hormonmes in urine double every day or something.

not sure if docs wud be able to do bloods just yet some docs will but others have to wait till ur 4 weeks late i think

newlywed
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:47 pm 
Post subject:
Hey coco23, I'm sorry things aren't working out as straightforward as you'd like... just wanted to let you know that I'm kind of in the same kind of situation at the moment.

I've been experiencing heartburn, nausea and headaches for the past 3-5 days, I'm 3 days late and still getting BFN!! I don't really know what to think!

Half of me still has my hopes up that this could be my month and the other half just wants AF to come so that at least I'm not building up false hopes!

I'm sorry I can't be more helpful, but just thought you'd like to know that you're not alone!! Smile

Hope things work out OK - sending you lots of babydust! (There's still time for a BFP!)
X
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:05 pm 
Post subject:
af started this afternoon reallly upset but atleast i can concentrate on next month now. good luck 2 everyone else.xx
PinkPrincess0981
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:09 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry af arrived hun Sad (((((BIG HUGS)))))
Sending you lots of baby dust for next month xx

newlywed
Posted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:57 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry about your AF - I'm thinking she's about to pay me a (late) visit too - having cramps. Crying or Very sad Wondering if I am stressing out over TTC so much that it is affecting my cycle? Anyway, late is still rude! - either be on time AF, or don't come at all!!
Sending babydust your way for next month!
x
Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:29 am 
Post subject:
sorry to hear ur af arrives. really did sound promising but af dus mess ya about.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular