Good Days -Bad Days

wavygravy
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:51 am 
Post subject: Good Days -Bad Days
Soon to be a first time father with my wonderful wife who is going to be a first time mother. Cooper is on the way.
I'm looking for insight from the Dad's or soon to be Dad's.
I see the mood swings and don't understand. and feel like everyone has the same answer... deal with it.
Can I help my wife?
my2beautifulboys
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:15 am 
Post subject:
aw i didnt want to read and run but im afraid youve prob heard this before.

this is our 2nd baby in 3 years so my partners had to put up with a lot too!! im grumpy, tired, emotioal, scared, achy, uncomfortable. . the list goes on! my partner tries to do the right thing and by no fault of his own he is usualy wrong!

i tell him to be quiet and when he is quiet im asking why he's in mood! i tell him to please be patient with me and try to let what i say go over his head and he does (most of the time), i ask him to rub my back and run me a bath. im annoyed at myself most of the time for feeling so [*@!#%*] and wanting to sleep most of the time. i think what im trying to say is YOU CANT DO ANYTHING TO HELP!!

you need to:
- be patient
- be on call for anything
- stay quiet and try to understand anything she says!!
- just go with the flow
-let her shout and moan if she feels rubbish
-if she souts or argues dont argue back, try and give her a cuddle

get my drift?!!!! our hormones r everywhere and pregnancy is only 9 months so its not long.

hope this helps!!

johnzy00
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:30 pm 
Post subject:
Don't worry about all the horror stories bro. My wife and I just had our first last month. It's a awesome experience and my opinion is every woman is different and her needs are going to be the most crazy things you have ever heard in your life but hey thats what she wants. There will be days sometimes weeks that are a bit hard to deal with but when it gets hard just think about what she's going through. Just spread the peanut butter on thick to that pickle and smile. IT'S ALL WORTH IT. You will be fine just keep zannys in stock haha jk. You can hit me up any time you need someone to talk to. I needed someone myself and it really helps to just clear your head and go in for round 374. Just wait. Wait till you get those pics of him/her growing (GET THE 4D ITS AMAZING). bit pricey but sweet. hope I helped
Good luck bro
HohLee
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:59 am 
Post subject:
we have a 1 year old boy and our second little boy's on his way. if there's anything you need a blokes point of view on pm me and ill get my oh to reply!!

x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular