Tested early but do i still have a chance?

mickey23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:58 am 
Post subject: Tested early but do i still have a chance?
Well i am 11 days past ovulation and my period is due this Wednesday. My body has felt so different this month and my temp is still high and i felt that this month was the month i would get my big positive.

So this morning i done a pregnancy test (one step pregnancy test strips) and got a negitive so i shouldnt of tested early. But i only have 3days till my period is due so if i was pregnant wouldnt it of been postive?

So what i am asking really is can i still be in with a chance of getting a positive or do you think if i was pregnant i would of got a positive this morning?

Thanks everyone xx
MrsTxx
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:08 am 
Post subject:
It depends on the individual really-my friend got a positive 4 days before her P was due but you could also get a false neg. I would leave it a couple of days or if you can just hang on until the day you are due and maybe test if you don't come on? MrsT
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:39 am 
Post subject:
Hi - I tested a couple of days before my period was due and got a negative waited until the day I was due and got my BFP!!!! Dont want to get your hopes up but a few days can make a huge difference. Good luck and take care, Flossie xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular