Hair removal

CL
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:49 pm 
Post subject: Hair removal
Hiya everyone, this probably sounds like a silly question but do you know if its ok to get your pubic hair waxed. I normally use hair removal cream but I read somewhere that it's not safe to do so. Any sugestions Question Question ( I hate shaving coz it's too itchy when growing back).
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:24 pm 
Post subject: xx
id ring the salon while booking and just mention that im pregnant and see if this is ok with them. they sud no if its safe or not x
gingin
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:08 pm 
Post subject:
i wax at home myself - saves a shed load of dosh !! cant see any reason why its not a good idea - just know i wont be able to do it when bump gets too big LOL then will have to go to salon - cant go into labour room with an overgrown bush! have to be neat and tidy !!!LOL
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:09 pm 
Post subject: xx
i shave but thats getting difficult now but when im in labour i doubt ill care what me bits look like lol
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:25 pm 
Post subject:
Gingin please tell me how you wax yourself lol ...I have been paying approx 30 pounds every 6 weeks to be top and tailed and the anticipation of pain when she pulls the strips is bad enough let alone pulling it yourself, what brand do you use?? Flossie xx
gingin
Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:51 pm 
Post subject:
flossie, i get the immac veet wax, you get it in chemist/sainsbury etc, you just put it in micro and away you go, takes a while to get used to and be careful to let it cool etc, legs and underarms and bikini line are easy peasy just follow the instructions, i started with the legs then as i got the hang of it moved upwards !!!
couldnt go back to shaving now
good luck - and make sure its the one thats you can dissolve with water
g
x
PetraLou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:07 am 
Post subject:
I have to say, i havent touched the "hair down there" since i was about 4 or 5 months! I cant even see it anymore, so wouldnt attempt to!! I dont fancy waxing or being waxed! The midwife might get a shock LOL xx
izzy0308
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:54 pm 
Post subject:
I bet when in the situation it wont bother me but i think i will end up going out of my way around due date to ensure Im neat and tidy! lol

xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular