SophiaJane
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:27 pm 
Post subject:
test
Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:29 pm 
Post subject:
Hi to all Feb mums, Congrats to you all.
I am Ruth and have just found out I'm pregnant (second time).
Really excited about it. It was the first month of trying for a baby so am thrilled it all happened so soon.
I am due around 27th Feb
Looking forward to chatting to all the other mums due around the same time.

Ruth

renshamina
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:43 am 
Post subject: due feb 19th
hi,im all new to this site,i am in week 7 of my pregnancy,due feb 19th,its all so exciting as well as very scary,i had a m/c with the last pregnancy around 10 weeks so im praying everythings ok this time,i do actually feel pregnant this time,where i didnt last time,im exhausted,bloated and irritable,hi to everyone else in the group,hope everything goes well for all of us xxx Very Happy
sharon34
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:41 am 
Post subject:
Hey Girls,

hoe you all getting on ????

anyone else feeling like death ???? ive got it from all sides at the mo not enjoying this one little bit ...must be nearly time to feel better ????

take care

x x x

Xavier lifes pure joy
shell2511
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:55 pm 
Post subject:
OMG after me saying very early on I was feeling fine sickness started and now won't stop! morning, noon and night Sad hopefully it passes soon!

Had a scan last week and my due date has now changed to 12th Feb, got to go for another scan in couple of weeks to check a root herniation?? Doc doesn't seem to think its much to worry about at this stage and could all be fixed by 12 weeks as I'm only just 11. Has anyone else heard of this before?? Fingers crossed everything ok!
SophiaJane
Posted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:04 pm 
Post subject:
How are all the Feb Mummies>!?!?!?
Posted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:51 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all,

Still doing well, no sickness (sorry) and am just getting over the tiredness now i think.
Had a scan last week so my dd has changed from the 7th to the 2nd Feb but as I was 2 wks overdue the first time round I'm not holding my breath - but I refuse to have a valentines baby!!!
Hope everyones doing well and not feeling too crappy.
xx

jen21217
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:56 pm 
Post subject:
Hey everyone! im not really a part of Feb mommies...well not officially Im due jan 30th. so maybe! Im now 15 weeks.I havent been sick at all just tired. Thought it would've gone away by now, not as bad as first 10 weeks but still tiring. I'm def noticing a bump. I have my 20 week ultrasound booked for sept 4 and am very excited to hopefully find out the sex of our baby, this is our first. Still not feeling any movemants but my ob says im having a very active baby so i should feel something soon.... Just wanted to share my excitement with everyone! Enjoyed reading all ur posts!!!! Jen
hevvafevva
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:40 am 
Post subject:
hi im a newbie too and im due 26 of feb which is my dads birthday and if i am a day late on the 27th it will be my brothers birthday lol
hevvafevva
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:08 am 
Post subject:
well scan tomorrow yippeeeee so we shall find out the exact due date hopefully lol hope all other mums to be are doing fine and not feeling too rough around the edges Very Happy
Swift2
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:14 pm 
Post subject: Count me in!
I am expecting 2 Feb 2010.

My 1st one is also a Feb baby 8 Feb and I was hoping that the 2nd one will be different Sad

I just keep my fingers crossed for their birthday not to fall on the same day...LOL...

Shocked
shell2511
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:54 am 
Post subject:
So how are all the Feb mummies doing??

I feel like I'm getting bigger by the day now! and feeling baby kick now which is the bit I love Laughing Though my little boy has started to become very clingy in the past couple of weeks I have to do everything for him, he doesn't want his dad to do a thing! I wonder if he is starting to pick up on a change?? I have been telling him about the new baby coming but I don't think he fully understands what it means!

SarahLouLou
Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:25 pm 
Post subject:
hiya girlies!

jus found this post! iv never looked down passed the pregnancy forums! lol

Im due 22nd Feb 2010 Smile
im expecting a little boy (they could tell me the sex on my 12 week scan Smile )
My next scan is next friday..il be 22 weeks then Smile

How are you all feeling??
im loving pregnancy now- really blooming Smile had a tough time to start off with but loving it all now Smile xx
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular