Help!

foxycg1
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:52 pm 
Post subject: Help!
Hello everyone, not been on here for ages was to busy ttc without thinking about it but NO luck!
Hoping someone will no the answer to my question Smile Smile

Well here goes... had an hospital appointment couple of months ago for an internal scan, to check my overies etc ! Everything was fine and they said to come back in 6 months time because we had to give up smoking for 6 months! I had to lose 2 stone and give up smoking i have reached my goal with the weight s (3 half stone loss) But not managed the smoking!
I am due back at the hospital december and me and my partner have only just given up smoking! So that will only be 2 months, so we dont know if to go back or not! I was just wondering if anyone has had the same problem! We are just scared they might test us! HELP please x x claire x x
Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:59 pm 
Post subject:
Hello, sorry but I dont have an answer for you on the smoking front. Just wanted to say well done on the weight loss and good luck!!
Posted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:49 pm 
Post subject:
Aww thanx, bloody hard but feel much better now! Just need to stop the bloody fags lol! x x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular