my 2 year and 10 month old girl sings and chats2 herself

does your two or three year old talk to some one you can not see or does not exist ?
yes
84%
 84%  [ 16 ]
no
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 19
hazelandskye
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:42 am 
Post subject: my 2 year and 10 month old girl sings and chats2 herself
is this normal or not she just stands still then suddenly starts dancing singing and chatting to herself she goes in to over drive like some one has given her coke and choc by the way she hardly has choc and never drinks coke advise please would be grate as she seams to go mad and very very upset then goes hyper when she is doing these things

klair328
Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:45 am 
Post subject:
without sounding like a wierdo... yea its normal...i had one wen i was little my mum says... i dont remember much only when i started doing nasty things that my mum got worried..and it didnt stop till we moved.... if i done something bad *suzie * wud get the blame. i set the house on fire and things like that..not really normal lol.
mum used to walk past my room and id be speaking to myself and answering in a differnt voice.
wasnt till we moved away my mum found out there was an older person who had died in our old house years n years ago called susie so mum put it down to that... creepie:)
so anywho im sure thts not the case with your little yin:)
shes prob just got a fantastic imagination:)
if your worried you could always ask your GP
hope it helps xx
starlight
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:31 pm 
Post subject:
i voted yes my oldest daughter whos nearly five still talks to imaginary friends and acts
out different roles like playing teachers with her dolls and teddies and having tea parties
while im there playing beside her joining in.
so yes its normal for children to act that way i think my dd will be good at drama lessons
when shes older Very Happy .
hazelandskye
Posted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:38 pm 
Post subject:
lol its grate to know othere kids do this

beauy
Posted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:51 am 
Post subject: Yes
My little boy who is now 3 has an imaginary friend called dewy, i'm quite used to now being screamed at as i sit down cause i'm sitting on dewy Very Happy it got scarey at first as i learnt dewy sleeps on the ceeling and doesn't have legs, but were all used to him now.
hazelandskye
Posted: Sat May 17, 2008 9:38 pm 
Post subject:
what programs has he been watching lol

beauy
Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:01 pm 
Post subject:
God knows but it's driving me nuts, today we had to put the spare car seat in the car for dewy cause he refused to go out without him today as he was sick n dewy feels sick, 1 sick kid is enough or me let alone a sick imaginary friend as well Laughing
hazelandskye
Posted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:15 pm 
Post subject:
nice to know what i got to go though lol

andrea28
Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:03 pm 
Post subject:
what great news kids being kids with great imaganation.... all three of my kids do it. 8yrs 4yrs and 2yrs. i had one when i was little too. as the old saying goes. playing games with imaganation gives great open mind when older... no wonder ive done loads in my life... lol hope they go far too.
semi
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:14 am 
Post subject: oh so normal
my son chats so much and sings so much i'd swear he's prime for the insane asylum

but nae, tis normal

just sit bak and laugh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> One Year to Five Years All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular