Still Here!

PetraLou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:51 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Mikhaela - my mum just took me for a walk around the trafford centre to try and bring it on, but now i just feel shattered and have tummy ache, so wont be doing that in a hurry LOL!! xx
booter
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:06 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah, thanks Mikhaela.

For a good while I was worried about the labor, but in the last couple of weeks I've not really been at all concerned about. In fact, since all these aches and pains started I've been willing it on but to no avail. How about you Petralou, do you have any concerns or are you ready just to take it as it comes?

It's good that you got out and about today. I actually forced myself to keep busy today. I went on the cross trainer for 10 mins, did a few stretches, read a book, fell asleep for 40 mins or so, baked a cake and cooked a nice meal. I'm bored again now...lol. Oh and because I stood up for so long I gave myself back ache.

Don't ask me how but hubby told me that PIneapple is supposed to bring on labor, perhaps get some juice or eat some fresh on it's own? The only other thing that is mean't to bring it on is what got us into this position in the first place if you catch my drift...lol, don't know about you but that's been the furthest thing from my mind lately.

x
PetraLou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:15 pm 
Post subject:
I feel the same Booter, I am frightened of the 'unknown', but so many women do it, i'm sure its bearable!!

I'm not leaving the house again until the baby is born, i am literally killed out, every muscle in my body hurts and the pelvic pain is shocking!!

Yeah ive heard pineapple works, i think it has to be fresh and i'm not sure what it does. Ive tried curry, raspberry leaf tea, and the unthinkable!! That didnt work either!! xx
booter
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:26 pm 
Post subject:
Looks like your little one is staying put then...lol. Oh well, atleast if you do get induced your labor will more than likely be a very short one. My SIL was induced and ended up only being in labor for 6 hours. When are you booked in for your membrane sweep and can you remind me what that actually is?

Good thinking staying at home now, you should rest as much as you possibley can so that your ready for the 'big push'.

If you do happen to go into labor in the not too distant future do you have a TENS machine? I have mine ready and waiting, I don't have the most confidence in it but will give it a try.
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:49 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck to you guys you will soon have your little ones. Flossie xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular