Single Mum 2x2

yummymummyx2
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:54 pm 
Post subject: Single Mum 2x2
Hi ladies!
i first joined this site when i realised that i was going to be single mum again after my then bf told me he didn't want to stay with me if i had the baby. Well he is now 3 mths old and ab gorgeous just like my 13yr old.
My ex basically left and didn't contact me for a few mths. I threw myself into my job, soon to be teenager and staying healthy and focused on my pregnancy. By the time i was ready to drop, we were talking (i drive his car and rent one of his properties) about the baby and how he was going to be involved. I was really upset that he hadn't told his parents yet (didn't want to stress them out!). we agreed to discuss baby names and that he was going to be present at the birth. He was quite supportive during the labour but i'm sure he wouldn't have been there we hadn't talke about it. He seemed quite emotional when lil man arrived.
Anyway the ex has moved on, he told me when lil man was just 10 days old and we'd been out of hospital for a week that he was seeing someone now and it was her idea to get it out in the open. i was crushed. i didnt expect him to be single as we split up at xmas, but insensitive to tell me so soon. Anyway I'm loving my boys and hoping to meet some too one day x

MummyAndPeppaPig
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:32 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hun, just want to say what an amazingly strong lady you are! You should be very proud of yourself!
I am a single mummy to a 15 month old and get really down about it some times, but reading your story has made me realise that if you can do it with two beautiful children and still remain positive then I really shouldnt moan about having just one little madam on my own Laughing
Well done you hun and I really hope you find some one who deserves you soon xx
Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:19 pm 
Post subject:
hi guys
hope u all good.
well just wanna say that am with you all. been single from the first day i knew am preggie. my babys dad didnt wanna accept LO. been on my own also when had to go to labour, thank god my hospital have volounteer available so cud use one while was there.
i know how hard it is, but just looking at my lil baby while asleep its making me so strong that i can move mountains for him.
Ladies, we are obviously more tsronger than man so, we will move on and all will be good. so heads up. they will regret their decisions not us:)

loads of love to all single mumsies:)

xx

LISAx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:47 am 
Post subject:
God reading your little stories almost made me cry Laughing Damn hormones!

I'm a soon to be single mummy too. His dad says he's going to be there but he says one thing and means another.
I don't care what happens anymore, cause i know i'll do anything to make my little man happy Very Happy Very Happy

RWneedssleep
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:12 pm 
Post subject:
Me too! It has come so out of the blue for meand is still very raw after 11 years including 3 married but my 20 month old son is with me (I can hear him snoring now:-))and that's all that matters, if only his dad would disappear it would make my life easier as I am so heartbroken but I will hopefully get through it soon. Every day, week, I get stronger and learn how to cope alone and take the most amount of pleasure from my boy Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Single Parents All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular