Am I?

marymary
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:47 pm 
Post subject: Am I?
I am new to this forum. So first of all hi to everyone. So what do you think. Am I? Let me explain. I have 4 kids aged 5-3-2 and 6 months old. I got pregnant while on the mini pil and on depo with my last 2 kids also brestfeeding. I was also brestfeeding this time and also on mini pil. So now I am scared I am pregnant again. I would love to have a girl as I have 1 girl and 3 boys but as there is no guarantee we decided not to have anymore kids. After my doctors advise I stopped brestfeeding last week and waiting for af to return to take combine pils. I started having period cramps 2 weeks ago and was feeling bloated but now all stopped and still no period. I keep having head aches and feeling very tired but with 4 kids it is expected I guess to feel tired Smile but feel nauseas too. I am afraid to take a test. Oh please say its my imagination. By the way I didnt have any period for the last 6 years Rolling Eyes due to mini pils and breastfeeding but still got pregnant. When should I expect for my periods to return and is it normal to have period cramps and stop without periods returning.
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:21 am 
Post subject:
hi and welcome to the forum,

u cud be pregnant because obviously u have feel pregnant before whilst breast feeeding and on mini pill.

but cud just be that ur af is gonna be late and may not return for a while.

but the only thing u can do is take a test.

millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:54 am 
Post subject:
As laura says you will not know for sure if you are pregnant without a test, but if you have gotten pregnant before whilst breastfeeding and on the pill it is very possible that it has happened again. Good luck.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular