First Baby

kittycatt
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:21 am 
Post subject: First Baby
Hello,

I'm 35 years old and I've been ttc for 8 long years. This is my first pregnancy and I'm 7 weeks gone!

I'm a mixture of scared, terrified and delighted all at once.

kitty
monkeymum
Posted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:04 pm 
Post subject:
congrats Kitty

hope everything goes well for you Smile
samiebucko
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun May 20, 2007 5:01 pm 
Post subject:
anyone owt there who wants to chat am ten wks pregnant and very scared but excited Very Happy
KT07
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:25 am 
Post subject:
Hi there, I'm 13 weeks pregnant and this is my first I'm very very nervous and having alsorts of mixed of feelings at the moment. It feels like everyone is excited other than me. I have always wanted to have children and I am happy but the sickness isn't over yet and I'm getting horrible headaches and shortness of breath so maybe all these not so nice symptoms are making me feel this way. I've been told that in the second trimester everything starts to look a lot brighter and you start thinking a lot more positive about doing things and what is going to happen.

Does anyone else feel like this?

KT
Eternity
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:19 am 
Post subject:
KT07 wrote:
This is my first I'm very very nervous and having alsorts of mixed of feelings at the moment. I'm getting horrible headaches and shortness of breath so maybe all these not so nice symptoms are making me feel this way. I've been told that in the second trimester everything starts to look a lot brighter and you start thinking a lot more positive about doing things and what is going to happen.

I'm worried because im in my second trimester (im almost 19 weeks) and i still have mixed emotions, but im happy at the same time. I have been getting horrible headaches to the extent of migraines that i have never got before and shortness of breath. Not much that i can do but try and stay on the positive side of things though.
Carleigh
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:30 pm 
Post subject:
hi im carleigh im 17 and im 28 weeks pregnant with my first. its a boy.
i feel happy and excited but it does feel like everyone else is more excited than me. i never really felt sick but i get alot of headaches and quite bad backache.
im really scared...
AngelChakra
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:20 pm 
Post subject:
Hi I'm Kate and I am 18 weeks pregnant, I'm 32. I had really bad morning sickness - or rather all day sickness! That really got me down as I started to worry that the baby wasn't getting enough nutrients from me to develop, but instead I lost 1.5stones and the baby is moving most of the time now Smile We had our 12 week scan on 1st June and the midwife was really happy with the development of the baby, it was so active! I'm finding that even though I am excited about being pregnant, I don't really have anyone to talk to who finds it as amazing as I do. I haven't really had many headaches, but the occasional one does feel like a migraine starting, I usually find it's cos I am dehydrated so if I try and drink more water/juice then this really helps.

I have been getting a lot of backache which is no fun at all - especially when trying to sleep! I'm in my second trimester now and while the sickness has gone, the tiredness hasn't yet but I'm hoping for an energy surge soon! I'm not thinking about giving birth until much later in the pregnancy, no point in getting stressed out this early! I find that sitting on a gym ball helps with the backache and having a shower or bath calms me when I start worrying.

It's great to find a forum like this where we are in the same boat and understand how we feel, I'm the first of my friends to have a baby so they're getting bored of the baby talk Very Happy

Good luck to everyone on here, the first trimester feels like it's never going to end but it does and then you do start to enjoy being pregnant Very Happy

Love and hugs,
Kate xxx
lissa
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:42 pm 
Post subject:
hi all im 8 wks pregnant and im 19 got so much going on in my head buy i cant help but be excited and im getting married in 4 weeks time all happening at once to much excitment to handle Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular