ClearBlue V's first response test

ZoeLeigh
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:35 am 
Post subject: ClearBlue V's first response test
Which one is better ?

REALLY NOT liking the ClearBlue with the cross not easy to read yet is meant to be used up to 4 days early

Last edited by ZoeLeigh on Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
ZoeLeigh
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:37 am 
Post subject:
Sorry forgot to say anyone ever had a faint pos with the cross one ?

JoAliceNBean
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:08 pm 
Post subject: clear blue v first response
hi, i did the first response on sunday and got a very faint line on the 6 day early test but i also got a positive on the clear blue digital which is only a 4 day early test.
like the digital tho, there are no arguing with words although been to the doctors to confirm today and thet have done 2 + tests in the surgery and are still sending the sample off. am not due for period til 2morrow. not happy!
LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:14 pm 
Post subject:
i think first response r better.

i had loads a faint positives with clearblue and they r hard tio read but digital ones r gd.

millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:14 pm 
Post subject:
I definately go with first response every time. I always get a clear positive with them whereas with clearblue I only get a faint line. I really like the clearblue digital but it used to be a stick that you put into the test so you could still see the line to see how faint or strong it is, but now it's just a pregnant or not pregnant and after about 24 hours you cannot read it anymore, but it is really exciting to read pregnant.

noodles
Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:25 pm 
Post subject:
first responses are buy one get one free at boots atm. its those double boxes so u get four tests for a tenner. thought i'd let anyone know for if they're testing soon, i've just stocked up ready for the next couple of days!xxx
AliciasMummy2009
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:32 pm 
Post subject:
I have to agree that the clear blue is best....especially the digital one that spells out PREGNANT. Its the best feeling in the world when it says it to you...theres not wondering if the faint line is a positive or a evaporation line etc....

Clear blue wins hands down

Baby dust to everyone

Vick x
Blueeyes1
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:48 pm 
Post subject:
I agree the digitals are the way forward. they are expensive, but if you have a faint line on the other brands and want some confidence - then the digital one is a second opinion. That's what I did yesterday - the Your Pregnant lasted for 24 hours.

Jump to:  

Community

Popular