VERY long periods - anyone else? (poss TMI!)

Aevenstar
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:16 pm 
Post subject: VERY long periods - anyone else? (poss TMI!)
Hello

Am currently on day 13 of my cycle and still on - last few days have changed from heavy fresh flow to a kind of browny cream discharge (sorry - warned there would be TMI!) Last period this lasted another week making my visit from AF 21 days in total, and my cycle 49 days altogether.

What does anyone else with a long cycle experience AF-wise? Am trying to decide whether it's worth bothering my doctor again (already seeing gynae so not sure whether to just leave it).

Supposed to have hycosy scan on Wed but can't see how I'll be able to if I'm still on. Grr.

Thanks in advance

Rachel x

PinkPrincess0981
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:20 am 
Post subject:
Hi hun,
I don't have long cycles but I really feel for you, it must be unbelievably frustrating Evil or Very Mad
If it is concerning you at all I would go back to your doctors, its what they are there for Wink
Good luck hun hope you get it sorted soon and get that BFP xx

Wishes
Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:28 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Aevenstar - can totally sympathise with you - I have very heavy periods, but seem to be around 10 days long (light for about 3 days either side!) but at one point i use to be at least 10-14 days heavy! Thank god I don't get that any more!! I would visit the Doctors if I were you, as there could be a simply explanation! Though remember periods are different for every woman! I don't know two people who are the same!

Good luck!

Wishes x
Cazza9
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:47 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Avenstar, that must be really frustrating for you. Can your gyno help?
I have long cycles but my actual period are 4-5 days long so fairly average. My cycles are anything from 36 days to 45 days, but think this one is going to be much longer as still have ovulated.
Maybe you should ask from some blood tests?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Fertility Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular