chocolate and calories.......i can't stop eating!!!!

KirstiePickles
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:29 pm 
Post subject: chocolate and calories.......i can't stop eating!!!!
hi everyone,

this has probably been said lots of times, but i crave sweet things so much at the moment, and i am eating too much chocolate!! i do eat my five a dat fruit and veg, and fibre, granary bread, vitamins, milk etc etc....but top it all up with chocolate....thorntons turkish delights and snickers at the moment, probably the equivalent of 1.5 bard a day.....how bad is it really??? lots of newpaper atricles convince me my child will become obese in childhood becuase of my eating habits in pregnancy as well as the piling on of weight for me........but i cant stop...i can get nearly all the way through the day and then i have to get chocolate, it's like my legs go to the shop and my brain cant stop them!!!
PetraLou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:49 pm 
Post subject:
I think 'everything in moderation'. You sound like you're eating a healthy diet - maybe try and substitute some of the chocolate with dried fruit?? Asda do these bags of mixed raisins/blueberries etc and some of them have yoghurt on. I've tried to eat them sometimes to curb the sugar craving! However, chocolate has been my complete downfall while i've been pregnant, but then i used to eat chocolate when i fancied before i was pregnant anyway. I woulnt worry too much, i think if you were eating KFC or mcdonalds everyday you would need to worry, as they are full of hydrogenated fats (the bad ones!!) x
izzy0308
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:15 pm 
Post subject:
Im loving my food to!! especially chocolate and I have never been a chocolate fan (maybe a girl!!??!?) =)

I beleive when you crave your body is telling you that you need it! So go for it!.. within moderation ofcourse =)
x
xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular