so irritated and 5 weeks pregnant!

xxShellPxx08
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:56 am 
Post subject: so irritated and 5 weeks pregnant!
hiya i feel so irritated 2day! evrything is annoying me like not bein able 2 get comfy in bed and bein too hot or too cold! any1 else feel like this?
izzy0308
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:43 pm 
Post subject:
Hi

That is completely normal.. I cried because I got glue on my jeans at 5 weeks! I cried because I couldnt be bothered to go out (for a night out) and get ready because people didnt want me there anyway!

I think I generally just felt sorry for myself... My partner was great and just gave me big hugs! But when he asked my I was crying I never knew!! lol

Its completely normal so chin up!! after 12 weeks I started feeling fantastic! so happy about everything..

Now Im 21 weeks and still feel great.

Hope this makes you feel better.

xxx
k175ty
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:22 pm 
Post subject:
god yea. i know exactly what you mean ladies. Im only 10 weeks pregnant and for the past few weeks iv had no energy and im so emotional. I sat and cried the other day just cos i wanted a pork pie and we didnt have any. ha ha i just seem so miserable at the mo, but i am actually really happy to be pregnant.lol. its sooooo confusing Confused Laughing xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular