Have you started labor yet Petralou?

booter
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:08 am 
Post subject: Have you started labor yet Petralou?
Morning all,

Just checking to see if anything has begun to progress yet Petralou?

x
PetraLou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:57 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Booter, I really thought it was starting last night, I was getting loads of pains, and my partner even stayed off work this morning because i didnt feel right at all. But then, yes, you've guessed it, NOTHING!! I'm still waiting!!

Baby is very very quiet today, has only moved once, i'm a bit worried, i'm going to wait a couple of hours, and if still nothing, might have a trip to the hospital to get checked! x

How u feeling??
booter
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:06 pm 
Post subject:
Sounds like it's iminent now Petralou. I've been told that women often don't feel right just before labor. Your right to get things checked out but apparantly babies sometimes slow down before labor but it would probably ease your mind if you had the fetal monitor on for 20 mins or so, it helped me a couple of weeks back. Any other symptoms? Sometimes the body will 'clear itself out' so to speak, just before labor?

I'm fine. Had a rough night aswell though. Baby was moving around like a mad person so I changed position a few times to see if he'd settle and he didn't. Then I woke up in the night with a pain at the top of my uterus, that happened 3 times but didn't last long. Then I kept getting the low cramps. I stayed awake for a good while worrying and finally fell asleep again. Have had the odd cramp today but nothing progressive.

x
PetraLou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:25 pm 
Post subject:
Yes i've heard the same! I hope you're right. My sister in law thinks i might be in slow labour as have been having pains for well over a week now.

yes, i've 'cleared out' today, so to speak! LOL.

The baby moved a little whilst I was in the bath, but usually, its like a gymnast!! I think if its not moving like it usually does later on this afternoon, and there is no labour, then I'm going to give the hospital a ring...

It sounds like you're going to be soon yourself!! Fingers crossed yours will happen when its supposed to!! xx
booter
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:20 pm 
Post subject:
Let us know how you get on if you do go to the hospital. I really hope it all happens for you soon.

All the best xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular