Could I be pregnant?

eden
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:09 pm 
Post subject: Could I be pregnant?
I'm not sure if I could be pregnant. I'm 21 and I've been going out with my boyfreidn for nearly 2 years. I was on the pill for a while but I've not had it for quite a wee while now. We've not had sex except with condoms but I know thers still a chance with those.

I'm never too sure when my periods are due i'm not very good at tracking them, but i'm sure it came just before my sisters in february and she's had another one two weeks agoa nd i've still not had mine, i might be wrong but i'm quite sure i'm about a week to 3 weeks late.

I've not been massively tired maybe slightly but i've been eating a lot and my concentrations worse than usual. My chest feels slightly bigger and i've been feeling slightly dizzy and thigns. A couple of weeks ago i got very very drunk on not an awful lot of drink and had a two day hangover which i've never had before.

I would really love a baby, even though i'm young, but things are difficult with my boyfriend and i've bee planning on splitting up with him so i'm not sure.
amysmum96
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:32 pm 
Post subject:
hiya hun the forst thing i would suggest to you would be to get a pregnancy test done hunni hope you get sorted xxxx
eden2
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:26 pm 
Post subject:
i took a test, but it didn't work :S so stressed. do the symptoms sound like pregnancy?
eden2
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:46 pm 
Post subject:
i'm just going to list my symptoms:

needing to pee a lot
my face looks spotty and a week or two ago my sister (who's not long had a baby) said my skin looked funny like a pregnancy thing
i've not been as tired as i would expect
my head feels fuzzy and concentrations bad
i'm really hungry all the time and eating a lot
my stomach feels all bloated
this just started today my lower back hurts, could be periods coming but not sure
i have weird little pains in my stomach cramp but different
felt dizzy a few times while standing in work
i've felt really thirsty a lot too, dnt know if that means anything
i always get a sore back but i've had it for ages now and worse than usual
i've had a lot of headaches
tinkerbell123
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:57 pm 
Post subject:
Hi i would test again,was the first test faulted?? If in doubt go to docs andask for bloods to be taken.. goodluck
eden2
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:46 pm 
Post subject:
I dont think I did the test right. THeres two wee window things and it says a line will show up in the control window then one straight ilne or two crossed in the other window. One line showed up in the other window but none in the control window.
farzu23
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:37 pm 
Post subject: hi
Hi,

It happed to me too today when i did the test this morning. No line in the control window with clearblue +/-. same thing happened yeaterday, there were no lines in window with first response. I am surely going to use the old method of dipping the stick. Also going to use the digital ones.
eden2
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:48 pm 
Post subject:
that was the kind i used the clearblue one. Is there always a line in the other window? i think it's because i didn't sit it flat, i was rushign and didn't read the label rite.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular