Anyone still awake??

MyModernDoula
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:47 am 
Post subject:
I have noticed that you are 36 weeks, i had both my girls at 35 weeks, no one can explain why. When are you due? I have a lovely lady who booked me for her birth last week and her EDD is 24th september, and i am as exited as she is.

LauraAdams
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:50 am 
Post subject:
34 weeks, 36 I wish! lol

5th of september for me. Had the twins in emercency c-section at 34 weeks so not actually expericned this stage of pregnancy before, though with the twins I was much bigger than I am now =] I have a feeling that this baby may be prem, I was and so were all my sisters.

Howmuch did they weight

Zac and Kara were 3 lbs 4 and 3lbs 5 respectivly.

x

MyModernDoula
Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:56 am 
Post subject:
Yes it will probably be premature, normaly if you have one premature then the second is as well, i remeber having a show at 34 week with Melanie and i phoned the hospital to ask for some advice and they told me that i had nothing to worry about, but when i told them that i was 34 weeks and that my first baby was born at 35 weeks, she told me to go in straight away to get steroids injections.
Yara was 2.680kg and 45cm and Melanie was 3.03kg and 53 cm, so i only know in kg and cm Embarassed

LauraAdams
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:01 am 
Post subject:
Zac wasnt much bigger than my hand and a bit of my arm, he was so tiny and frgaile, scared of damaging them.

But I think that you are normally prem with twins cause of the lack of room when they start to get too big.

Me and Will have been doing he babies room this week which is always fun =]

x

MyModernDoula
Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:10 am 
Post subject:
It must be really exiting. I imagine you pop in there loads of times during the day.
My daughters share a room, but it's really colourful, it's in orange and green.
Yara sleeps in a toddler bed and is potty trained.
Melanie jumped off her bed a couple of weeks ago Shocked
I think i better start making my way to bed Rolling Eyes
My husband fell asleep on the couch watching MTV because i am using his pc and he was a bit annoyed (i made him buy me a laptop last week, because i have to check my email all the time because of work and to keep my clients records), so he's not too happy i'm using his pc Laughing
Tomorrow i have the girls drop in and i have to organise my husbands birthday party, it's his birthday on thursday, but we are having a party at my mum's on friday.
I will see you here on the forum, if you need to call me or send me an e-mail it'son my website, it's www.mymoderndoula.co.uk
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular