Coping with having to get Donor Sperm

hmccracken
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:07 pm 
Post subject: Coping with having to get Donor Sperm
Hello- I've been going through the TTC process for over two years now.. My husband and I recently found out he wouldn't be able to have kids because of a genetic disorder he has, called Maturation Arrest. For the past 3 months, I've done nothing but search on donor websites, trying to find that perfect guy for donation. Its been a very difficult year, and just when you think everything is going to be okay, along with yourself, someone else in your life gets pregnant so easily and you take a step backwards. I'm always happy for the people, its just a kick in the stomach sometimes. I was wondering if there was anyone out there that has gone through this, that could give me some advice on staying positive.. I've been farely good with it, but like I said- there's days it just hits me again and it puts a damper on my progress. We are looking for a donor from California Cryo, if anyone has gotten sperm from there or knows someone who has. Again, any words of encouragement would greatly be appreciated--At 24, this is the hardest thing I've had to go through so far in my life.. and we have decided to not tell anyone except our siblings and parents, so I don't have a lot of people to confide in.. or people that know what I am going through. So many people don't understand why you would be so upset with news like this, but I am hoping someone out there will understand and be able to connect with me. Thank you all for your time.. Take Care!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular