WHERE IS MY BABY????

bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:08 am 
Post subject: WHERE IS MY BABY????
Im going through a pretty rough time at mo, had a confirmed positive test on 6th march but due to pains on one side, i was taken to hospital where they done an internal scan but couldnt see anything in my tubes or uterus, i had bloods done and on 6th march hcg levels were 27.2 and retested on 8th march and hcg levels 87.4, i was told to ring back on 10th to see what hospital wanted to do, i rang and they said they were treating me for a pregnancy in an unknown location and leaving me until 20th march when they would scan me! i now have my scan tomorrow to confirm location of my pregnancy and i am terrified, i dont want to say goodbye i desperatly want to say hello, i know i cant change any outcome and what will be, will be....but i just wondered if anyone had any advice or knew of anyone thats gone through this. i am worried sick my baby will be in the wrong place and i will have to say goodbye. my u/s is booked for 11.15am UK time and I am a wreck at the moment!!!!! Crying or Very sad
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:14 am 
Post subject:
Hi Bloominglovely. You have obviously read my story as you sent me luch lovely wishes. Well yes this time was sad beyond words for me. But what I can say is that I had bleeding and pain in my previous two pregnancies and have two wonderful children from that. So try try try to stay positive. I have everything crossed for you. Nothing I will say will stop you worrying but not long now and hopefully with a big sigh of relief you will be back tommorrow would positive news. We will be here waiting. Good luck and grow baby grow! Pup1 X
bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:24 am 
Post subject: 24 hours and counting down
thankyou, i am a wreck at mo, sitting here crying like an idiot as i type, i know i prob sound like a drama queen but i am really worried, i havnt had any bleeding or anymore pain other than crampy style pain but its just the not knowing thats crushing me, my fiance is so excited and keep talking about baby names and stuff and i just cant bring myself to get excited at the moment and i know that sounds horrible but i just cant let myself think of that at the moment if you know what i mean. i know that in 24 hours time we will know the outcome and im just so terrifed. when i read your post it really hit a nerve with everything that were going through at the moment too and i got so upset for you but also i got upset bcoz i kept thinking that might be me and im not ready, i keep saying to my fiance we have to prepare for both scenarios but he wont, he keeps saying everythings going to be okay and i know hes trying to be optimistic but i dont think he realises just how much this is all crushing me. i am so so so sorry for what happened to you, but i hope we can stay in touch x
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:44 am 
Post subject:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiya love, i went thorough the exact same thing!!! i had pain in my left side so i went to hospital-where i found out i was between 4 and 5 weeks pregnant!! they said they would treat it as an ectopic pregnancy as they didnt know where the baby was-they took my blood and i was re-tested a couple of days later and because my hcg levels had doubled they just assumed the baby was in the right place. i went for a scan on same day and you could see a tiny blob(luckily it was in the right place) been ok ever since!! you will prob have a positive outcome too, as your hcg levels have risen a lot too.

i wish you all the best. xxxx(congratulations by the way )
zacharysmom
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:08 pm 
Post subject:
hey,i cant say i know much of what ur going through but all i can say is the bestest of luck tomorrow...my prayers are with you!! be strong!! grow little one grow!!xx
izzy0308
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:11 pm 
Post subject:
I personally havent been through anything like that and cant simply start to imagine how you must me feeling I just wanted to wish you luck!

All the best I have my fingers crossed for you.

xxx
PetraLou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:21 pm 
Post subject:
Bloominglovely, I have no personal experience, but as a woman i can only sympathise with what you're going through. I have everything crossed that all is ok with you and baby. Keep positive, and let us know how you get on. Lots of luv xx
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:54 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Bloominglovely - I too had early scans due to abdominal pain and I too had a positive outcome. Bless you, there is nothing anyone can say to help your fears but you will be in many peoples thoughts. Take care and let us know how you get on, Flossiexx

dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:57 pm 
Post subject:
im speechless as this must be awful for you both... will keep everything crossed for you and hope that everything has a positive outcome. good luck. x
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:20 pm 
Post subject: Sorry!
I am so sorry bloominglovely that it hit a nerve with you. It wasnt meant to worry you or upset you. But to say you will worry and it cant come soon enough. BUT I also have two healthy children so things can work out well. I would love to keep in touch. Good luck, lots of positive wishes and grow baby grow!!!! Pup1 x
Hazel1980
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:28 pm 
Post subject:
HI Bloominglovely, i hope you dont mind me replying, i have literally only just joined here. i may be wrong here but i was told that you cant see anything on a scan before 6 weeks?
hope it goes well for you tomorrow

Hazel x
bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:30 pm 
Post subject:
thankyou everyone, its only on here that people understand, all my family are just saying lets wait and see! i want to thank you all for your wishes and replies, it means a lot.
I will post as soon as i get back tomorrow xxx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular