Pains .... Again

charlieb85
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:25 pm 
Post subject: Pains .... Again
Hi Everyone,

Again another first time pregnancy.

Me and my husband have been trying for a baby for a long time and found out 3 days ago that im 6/7 weeks pregnant. ive been having a bit of pain about every 30 mins which feels like PMT cramps and i keep going to the loo to check if im bleeding. Im really nervous that im gonna misscarry as i am overweight and i know it can cause problems.

Can anyone tell me a difinitive answer to if im normal to have these pains or should i worry?

Thanx
PetraLou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:06 am 
Post subject:
Hi Charlie, I had those pains at the start, i think its your uterus and everything growing and making room for baby. If you're worried, have a chat with a midwife at the hospital - at my hospital I can just phone and ask to speak to one if i have any worries.

I did the same thing when i was first pregnant, and i hadnt been trying for ages or anything - everytime i went for a wee i expected there to be blood, i think thats your normal motherly instincts kicking in.

Finally, HUGE congrats on your pregnancy - try not to worry, as stress isnt good for you, but i am sure you're going to be finexx
charlieb85
Posted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:09 pm 
Post subject:
Thanx for your answer, i actually feel much better today so i guess the pains were just temporary, ive going to my docs tomorrow and for an early scan so i guess all my questions will be answered then.
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:42 am 
Post subject:
Yeah those pains are normally just strectching pains. glad your feeling better today, hope the scan goes well xx

ladyann
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:48 pm 
Post subject: hi
Hey Charlie, i hope everything goes well with your scan. i also get cramps sometimes, i think its normal i have read a lot of other moms to be feel it also. don't worry about anything, this is a time you should feel happy, good luck with everything Smile
charlieb85
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:58 pm 
Post subject:
They decided not to do the scan in the end as they didnt feel that anything is wrong.. i think ive just got first oregnancy nerves, i would prob woryy for not having anything to worry about Very Happy
charlieb85
Posted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:59 pm 
Post subject:
excuse the spelling.. sorry
Jackz
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:40 pm 
Post subject: Hi
Im 28 weeks pregnant and experienced similar pains in the beginning! I was told is just your body adjusting to the growing baby!!
I wouldnt be to worried but if you start bleeding go and see your midwife!!

Hope everyone is well!!??

xxx

Jackie
Swatnik
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:46 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there, i'm twleve weeks pregnant, and i experienced the same pains, they have really eased off now, i'm sure you'll be fine, i'm a bit like you, i'd worry if i didn't feel anything but worry also if i do!! Men have it so easy!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular