Hi i'm new to the site and to the whole pregnant thing too!!

Swatnik
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:14 pm 
Post subject: Hi i'm new to the site and to the whole pregnant thing too!!
Hi there,

I'm in my twelve week, and actually lost a bit of weight, (prob due to me stopping drinking), little concerned as everyone says they have put on weight by now! I'm also new to the site, i have my scan next week and excited and scared.

Any advice about any thing or just some friendly hi's will be gratefully received.

Thanks
PetraLou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:24 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hun, congratulations!! I'd lost almost a stone at my 12 week scan, as I had terrible morning sickness. I've gained 2 stone over my whole pregnancy (im 41 weeks now).

Dont worry about gaining weight, there is plenty of time!! My baby is growing exactly how it should be, and my bump is the correct size etc!

Is it your first baby? When are you due? Its so exciting!! Good luck x
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:43 pm 
Post subject:
Hey, i lost half a stone at the beginning and that was with no morning sickness, now ive put double back on!!

Congratulations on your pregnancy xxx

ladyann
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:06 pm 
Post subject: hi
Hello; congratulations to you, i hope everything goes well with the scan. welcome to this site Smile
Swatnik
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:42 pm 
Post subject: Hi there,
This is my first pregnancy, i didn't think i could have children due complications when i was younger, thank you guys for reassuring me, i'm sure i'll be on here in a couple of months time complaining about the weight i've put back on. I have been really lucky though no sickness just the feeling of it!

WOW 41 weeks, your ready to pop!!

Is everyone using the baby's development guide, it confused me to begin with as i'm due on the 4th oct, so i''l be twevle weeks on saturday but it's telling me i'm in my twelveth week already, i get it now but that must be my brains frying already.

any ideas to help with back pain? also does anyone find themselves day dreaming alot? i'm doing it loads!!
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:02 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Swatnik - Your due the same day as me!! I have been taking paracetamol for cramps so know you can take that safely as long as you stick to recommended dose. Baby development guide is really good have been watching it every day for weeks and am amazed at how much changes in first few weeks, am a mum of two already but still marvel at how wonderful us women are..........
Welcome to forum, Flossie xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular