I've had a 'show'...yipee

booter
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:44 pm 
Post subject: I've had a 'show'...yipee
Hi ladies,

I'm 39 weeks tommorrow and the mucous plug came away this morning, so I'm quite excited now. I realise though that it could still be a while before I actually go into labor. It was a bit of a shock to see it as it was quite a big blob and was brown in the middle. Sorry to be so graphic!
I've had 'lightening' aswell because since last night I've been able to breathe properly for the first time in months.
I've had BH's every 40 mins or so followed by mild back ache, but I've been having aches and pains on and off all week so labor could still be a way off.
Anyway, just thought I'd share that with you all...lol
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:57 pm 
Post subject:
How exciting - lets hope you get going soon!!!! Wink Flossie xx

PetraLou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:53 pm 
Post subject:
Booter, thats ace!! But if you beat me into labour i'm going to be very upset LOL!!!

Still no show! No 'lightening'! Booo

Having a sweep tomorrow, fingers crossed this baby will stop being such a lazy bones xx
Jackz
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:16 pm 
Post subject: Hi
How exciting!! Keep us posted!!

xxx

Jackie
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:20 pm 
Post subject:
let us all no xx
booter
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:31 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks all. Had anti-natal appt today and all is well. He's fully engaged and in L.O.A apparantly. My blood volume has increased and pressure is normal. Still getting the back ache pains every so often but still mild so could be nothing. I'm sure knowing my luck that it'll settle by eve!
Good luck tommorrow Petralou, I thought the sweep was soon. I'm sure that'll get things going for you.
x
PetraLou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:44 pm 
Post subject:
Booter, its so exciting!! What does L.O.A mean??

I hope your little one arrives soon! You never know, this could be labour, especially if you're getting back ache!!

Ive got back ache myself today, and been getting period cramps all day, every 20-40 minutes, however, they dont seem to be getting any worse! xx
booter
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:07 pm 
Post subject:
She gave me the technical term for it but I can't remember it. I think it just means his back runs down the the left side of my tummy, but she mentioned that they can still move from one side to another so I guess it isn't that important.
I just had more mucous plug come away. I thought this morning would be it as it was so much but there is still more apparantly! It was just yellowish this time. I hope thats normal.
It's likely your going into labor, with the pains. I was expecting when this time came that everything would be clear, like the pains start, get stronger and thats it, but I wasn't expecting to have pains one day and then it all settle the next. It's sooo frustrating!
PetraLou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:16 pm 
Post subject:
my baby is definitely on my right side, well its bum is anyway!

I know how you feel!! Everyone kept saying "you'll know when you're in labour"!! But its so ambigious isnt it, everyday i think 'this is it'!!

So chuffed for you hun, your little one is coming soon !! We might have them on the same day LOL how funny would that be! xx
booter
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:50 am 
Post subject:
Morning all,
All is quiet again this morning apart from that I'm still losing some mucous plug.

Just wanted to say to Petralou, all the best for today and I hope it brings on the labor for you. I've heard it's quite successful so fingers crossed x
PetraLou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:53 am 
Post subject:
oh my god booter, had the weirdest experience last night!! The babys bum, which is always to the right, literally moved to the left of my stomach and has stayed there ever since!! i saw it move with my own eyes, couldnt believe what i was seeing!! So strange.

I'm going for my sweep about 11.30, so fingers crossed!!

Thanks for the message xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular