Can anyone please help me?

chonny01
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:55 pm 
Post subject: Can anyone please help me?
Hi All

I was woundering if anyone could please help me before i go mad! I have brought a Teutonia S3 pram and would like a car chair that is compatable with it so i can use it as part of a travel system. I have read that Maxi Cosi chairs are compatable but i dont know if/what adapters i would need to ensure it fits the chasis of the pram???

I have asked in both Mothercare and Kiddicare and no one seems to have any clue!

Does any one know?

Thanks
XX
asupastar
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:00 am 
Post subject:
Hiya,
I have just bought a quinny travel system with the maxi cosi car seat which fits the quinny adaptors so i would assume that you need to use the adaptors that come with the buggy as i'm not sure the quinny adaptors are universal. I would go to the store that sells the buggy see which adaptors it comes with, try those and the adaptors that come with the maxi-cosi (assuming that store will sell the quinny too) Better yet forget the investigation contact the buggy manufacturer direct and ask them save you going all around the bloody houses. I know how frustrating it can be when you're trying to get things sorted and its not as straight forward as it should be. Yep i would google the manufacturer get a number for their customer service/product dept and ask them. They might be able to sell/send you a pair.

Best of luck, sorry for the garbled message.

Bye for now Axx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular