am soooooo bored!

sweetpea24
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:26 am 
Post subject: am soooooo bored!
Oh my, it is sooo boring at work today. Its extremely quiet due to summer hols.... I feel like I'm going mad Smile Can't wait for the day to be finished, so i can leave and DO something! Anyone else having a boring day?

lemfloyd
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:28 am 
Post subject:
YES! I have lost all motivation to do any work so spending most of my time on the internet (hope no one has noticed!) Luckily I'm leaving at 2 though......might have a nap when I get home.......then pizza.......mmmmmmm!
x
sweetpea24
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:32 am 
Post subject:
I've been on internet all day too! That and I brought my Italian text book in with me today - so been studying that as well. My DH is Italian, so I have to learn it as inlaws don't speak English... Smile Lucky you leaving at 14:00. I should leave at 5pm, but have decided to escape at 16:00! Wink Enjoy your nap and pizza!

MummaT
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:42 am 
Post subject:
So bored!!! Read bbc news done little things round office now just waiting for lunch and then home time (4.30 roll on!). Feeling really tired on top of bordom as well. Oh well almost the weekend Wink
Pizza and a nap .... now you've said it I want one two!

asupastar
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:14 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya,
Thank god its friday thats all i can say, roll on 4 o clock, i'm not too bored i'm flitting in between ask baby and a mgrs report that i have to write. I keep thinking leave work at 4 go to Subway get a footlong chicken tikka sub with chilli sauce, then head down to next clearance as i have a feeling i'll get a few bargins today then head home to eat my sub and not have to share Laughing

Ah the joys of being an adult you can do what you want - life is good.

Have a good weekend and treat yourself to something nice - slice of cake/cheesecake!

Bye for now

Jump to:  

Community

Popular