IVE HAD MY SCAN TO CHECK LOCATION OF PREGNANCY

bloominglovely
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:50 pm 
Post subject: IVE HAD MY SCAN TO CHECK LOCATION OF PREGNANCY
thankyou everyone who was writing to me yesterday when i was in such a state, I had my scan at 11.15am this morning and....BABY IS RIGHT WHERE HE/SHE SHOULD BE YAY!!!! my scan matches exactly with my dates and everything seems to be okay. we first saw nothing but what seemed the black hole, then the sonographer zoomed in and we saw the yolk and what looked to be a grain of rice floating around, thats your baby, and it looks nice and strong the sonographer said. me and my fiance broke down at that moment. My fiance had to go straight to work after the scan, but i gave him a card i had bought in preperation for good news today, inside the card i wrote..

to my daddy,
It was lovely to meet you, can't wait to see you in a few months,
I love you already,
love baby boo x

Thankyou everyone for your support, I would of gone crazy yesterday if it wasn't for all your support xxxxxx
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:28 pm 
Post subject:
AwWW im so happy for you!! Very Happy just enjoy everything now hun!! i went for my dating scan yesterday and im a week further on than i thought-im 11 n half weeks. You could see the babys nose and fingers and toes. it was amazing, im still so overwhelmed Very Happy xx
Bromley
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:50 pm 
Post subject:
omg thats fantastic . i have been thinking about you both all morning. congratulations and i hope the rest of your pregnancy goes without a hitch *hugs* xx
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:13 pm 
Post subject:
thanks to both of you, im glad theres finaly some good news i can shout about! seriously thanks ladies xxxx
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:14 pm 
Post subject:
Yea thanks hun. good luck to you xxxxx
fifitrixibelle
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:29 pm 
Post subject:
OMG that is so cute!that is such a good idea, i will be going for my first scan in a few weeks and i think that is such a nice idea i think i will do the same thing for my partner as i think hes feeling a little left out so far in the experience it might be just a nice way to let him know how important he is in it all!Im so happy for you by the way! Very Happy Idea
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular