Mama's & Papa's Ultimo 8 in 1 Pushchair?

Kara1980
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:06 pm 
Post subject: Mama's & Papa's Ultimo 8 in 1 Pushchair?
Hey guys, I am expecting my first baby in November and was just wondering if any of you have owned or know anything about this particular pram, good or bad. Just looking for some info or feedback from people who have experienced it. Would it be a good pushchair to last up until toddler age. Also is it easy to use, any design flaws etc?

any help or recommendations of other models greatly appreciated.

Kara
asupastar
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:10 am 
Post subject:
Hiya,
Congrats on the pregnancy, how are things going with the pregnancy so far? I dont know much about this model, but i would advise you to google it and you're bound to get lots of reviews on it. I just bought the quinny buzz and there are lots of reviews on that.

Good luck Very Happy
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:51 am 
Post subject:
Hi Asupastar I found a silvercross sleepover with excellent reviews on offer so went with that. Things been a little hectic so far, had my appendix out 6 weeks ago, thankfully all went well and baby seems healthy and happy! Had severe pain in back and pelvis for last 5 weeks from slipped disc and pelvis tilt although had physio yesterday and that making a difference already thankfully. Im delighted to be pregnant and loving it none the less. Hope all is well with you, when are you due? xx
asupastar
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:08 am 
Post subject:
Hiya,
Wow you sound like you've had a lot on your plate recently, i'm good enjoying my pregnancy so far and i'm due to meet my little on at the end of Jan. When are you due? Its so exciting, i still cant believe i'm going to be someone's mum how mad is that!

Take good care Very Happy
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:53 pm 
Post subject:
Good to hear you are doing well. Its such an exciting time. The thought of meeting this little person is just amazing! I am due end of November. Dont want to know if boy or girl, look forward to the surprise! I love reading the weekly updates on all the different websites to see how he/she is developing. Started feeling kicking just 3 weeks ago and now he/she is constantly bouncing about - i love that. Are you wanting to know the sex of your little one? x
asupastar
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:06 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya Kara,
You're so good to wait for the surprise, i'm derperate to know as i want a girl and think i'm having a girl but my oh thinks its a boy so we've bet and the winner gets to stuff their guts at the others expense. We have names picked out for both but its really exciting and you think about it every day, seeing the baby's face hearing the baby cry giving him/her lots of cuddles - i really cant wait, bring on motherhood. It must be amazing to feel the baby kick and punch too - sounds like baby is gonna be a little tough one Smile

Have you got anything nice planned for the weekend? I'm going shopping, relaxing and the oh is treating us to pizza - so its going to be a good weekend.

Rest well and relax lots Axxx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular