WORRIED

mehwish
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:30 am 
Post subject: WORRIED
Hi my name is chanda and i have 7 month old son he not well because of this teeth. When i got pregnant i did not know how to react because my pragnancy was unplanned and i am hard of hearing so i always felt i would not be a good mother i would not be able to manage alone but as i hold my son in my arm for the first time i felt strength in me i felt as if i was ready for my duty and i had more confident in my self. I wish i did not have financial problem i could have give more to my son. Rolling Eyes
Dory
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:40 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Chanda, i'm a mum to i'd like to say don't worry your little boy will be ok.. we all worry when our children are in pain and we want take it away but unfortunatly , teeth have to come and will and it will pass.we worry about our kids every day i'd like to say it gets better but i'm afraid once one stage has passed something else will take its place i have 3 children aged 21yrs,19yrs and 21months...i too had very little money when my older 2 were very small as my marriage broke up when my 19 year old was only 6 month old we had very little money but i loved them and enjoyed every minute of them and you now what i have 2 wonderful adults. who never gave me any trouble i could tell you a lovely story about my son but i don't want to bore you.. i just want you to see you don't need lots of money the best things are free take him a walk in the park push him on the swings love him,i don't now where you live.. i'm in the uk and the best thing i ever did was becoming a childminder i could look after my kids and get payed to look after others. i now you said about your hearing but i new someone she had a hearing aid and she was a childminder...take care and enjoy your little boy they grow up to quick.i hope this helps x
fifitrixibelle
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Chanda,
my mum has only 40%hearing in both ears and has done since particularly i was born 22 years ago. My dad was the only one who worked in my home as my mum found it very difficult with hearing loss.We always managed even though it was sometimes tough and we grew up to appreciate the sacrifices that our parents made for us.You will be a great mum because you love your baby, and you would do anything for him.It is not always about being able to provide material things, your baby will grow up appreciating the hard work and love you invested in him. Good luck and you will get lots of support on this site. It seems to be full of loads of friendly people willing to give everyone friendly and helpful advice! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular