on off bleeding

TaraH
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:02 pm 
Post subject: on off bleeding
I've been bleeding really lightly on and off since Sunday. Obviously i panicked at first and ohone the midwife. She got me booked in for a scan first thing monday morning. The scan said i was 10 weeks and 1 day and that everything seemed fine and by then the bleeding had stopped. I got home then about 7 o'clock i had another bit of blood but then nothing. I rang the midwife again and she said it could go either way just monitor it!!! Thanks for the reassurance. Has anybody else been through this and what did you do?
OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:18 pm 
Post subject: bleeding in pregnancy
Hi Tara H. I seem to have been on all forums. i will say I have just loss my baby due to ectopic but that is not anything to do with what you are going through. What I would like to say is that with both my previous pregnancies I bled on and off from 6 weeks through to my second scans. Thats not to frighten you but to reassure you that sometimes it just happens. It was very on and off with both my son and daughter and yes I know its a worry to you, but take it from me. Both my children were born full term and perfectly healthy. Push for an early scan if need be. I had about 4 each pregnancy. I was told it was just how my body carried. So good luck, stay positive and let us know how you get on. I am going through a difficult time at the moment but love to hear others positive and happy news. Take carexx
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:44 pm 
Post subject:
hi tara,
Im now 24 wks with my 2nd child, i bled from wk 6 till about wk 12 on and off. i had a couple of scans and everything was fine. I was told sometimes it just happens but not to worry unless u loose big clots and have alot of pain. I lost a baby last year due to an ectopic and it does make you worry at the sight of blood when your pregnant, try not to worry and rest when you can. try not to overdo it.
good luck hun. x
lisamummy
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:44 pm 
Post subject:

IM ON MY SECOND DAY OF ON /OFF BLEEDING ( I WOULDNT REALLY CALL IT BLEEDING. MORE OF A BROWNISH DISCHARGE ) I CANT GET IN FOR A SCAN TILL NEXT WED, ( TIME IS GOING SO SLOW Sad )
ITS HARD NOT TO WORRY BUT IM TRYING MY BEST. ITS A VERY COMMON THING TO HAPPEN GOING BY WHAT IVE READ ON THE INTERNET AND OTHER SITES.
SO IM RESTING AS MUCH AS I CAN AND TRYING TO BE POSITIVE.
HOPE ALL GOES WELL IN YOUR PREGNANCYS LADIES

LISA
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular