Big Bro - Who's going?

becnichs
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:48 pm 
Post subject: Big Bro - Who's going?
Hi Girls,

How good has Big Brother got over that last couple of days. I peed myself lauging at the boys watching the VTs. Felt a bit sorry for Dale though as he seems like a nice bloke and came across as a plonker in the VT -now some of them are doubting he's genuine.

So most of the house are up for eviction. Gonna be great Friday night! Who do you think is going? I'd be very glad to see the back of Mo (what a plonker!) or Rex who has become increasingly nasty since he has survived a few evictions and now seems to think the public love him. Well I think he's a to**er!

What do you think?

Bec x

PetraLou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:10 pm 
Post subject:
i am a big bro addict this year, it sooooo watchable! I hope Mo goes too, he bores me. I think Rachel and Dale bigged themselves up to get in the house, but i think Dale is a nice guy too. Rex is a total sh*t stirrer!!
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:17 pm 
Post subject:
Mo to go Laughing He is so annoying! I like rex think he is funny winding everyone up x
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:13 pm 
Post subject:
i think rach should go she dont do any thing so no one will miss her but i do miss one house mate becs well and jen only coz i would love to see her try to get dael and stew when they are clearly over her dont know why alex lasted so long in . so do you think becase one of the new girls walked there will be another one going in ?

ch4rli3
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:32 am 
Post subject:
Lol, I think Rex is funny, winding every1 up!! Hes a rite stuck up thinks his it idiot but I dont want him 2 go!!
DALE 2 GO!!!! Nice VT mate! (if theres any f***y in there, il nail it....... ) Yep very nice Dale, u r such a classy bloke! NOT!!! Jumped up Tart!!
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:33 am 
Post subject:
I'd be suprised if they put anyone new in now? It's quite late in the day. I'm annoyed that May left one day before she could have been evicted. I don't think she had the ba**s to risk being bood. For goodness sake, she must have sent the programme before, everyone gets bood! Just get on with it! Silly woman!
Bec

mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:40 am 
Post subject: xx
i love rex. he is so funny cse he is a ryt twa* lol. i 8 kat. she 2 nice. i just want 2 see her get angry n throw her stupid cookies n sing songs out tht door.

kat 2 go booo kat booo

dale luke or stu 2 win x
SallyMC81
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:44 am 
Post subject:
I dont particualy want any of them to win, the only person who doesnt annoy me is Lisa.

What was Rex thinking, only spending 20 on food and then the remaming 57 on BB special prizes??!!
becnichs
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:53 am 
Post subject:
OMG I didn't know Rex had done that!? I have to say I think it's quite funny to spend 50 odd quid on special prizes. BB will be running around like mad trying to think up good ideas! Do the other housemates know, cos they're gonna be well hacked off, surely!?
I'd be happy if Dale or Stu won. I think Luke is a slimey weazle.lol.

SallyMC81
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:57 am 
Post subject:
It said about Rex doing that on BB Little brother yesterday but wasnt mentioned in lastnights show. It will probably be shown tonight..!

I hope they get NO food in the special prizes!!! Oh Im evil! xx

MrsMummy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:58 am 
Post subject:
lol i don't mind rex but i can't stand luke, slimmy two faced weasle.
if dale and luke were up luke would have gone so i really hope luke goes anyway
i have no idea who i want to win this year
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:53 am 
Post subject:
i want kat to go shes borin n 2 happy!!!!

cally23
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:28 pm 
Post subject: big bro
luke has got to go all he ever does is talk badly about people especially about rachel & kat who r really genuine maybe going a bit to far over cookies tho
danielle
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular