Advice on what to do?

mickey23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:39 am 
Post subject: Advice on what to do?
Ok well i used a website to do my charting on and its pretty good up untill now.
This month they have messed my cycle around loads. My ovulation date has been changed several times.

Well the website is now saying i am 6 days past ovulation but on and around the new date of ovulation i had negitive opks and only sticky cervical mucus which is not signs of ovulation.

The first date that that i had for ovulation was 13 days ago and i had watery cervical muscus but didnt do opk and if this date was correct my period would be due today. I am so confused to which date i should believe and i dont know when my period is going to come and how long do i wait for my period before testing?

I just so confused with all of it. Any advice? Question
jenniP35
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:11 am 
Post subject:
HI,

I also use a website to chart my temps etc but have found that if I put my CM in as EW it tells me I am ovulating. I don't think the software is too reliable and you're probably better off observing your bodies signs.

So I don't really pay much attention to it now and just use it as a back up chart in case I lose my paper copy. Last month if the website is to be believed I didn't ovulate at all!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular