CP - Has anyone ever...

redali
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:18 am 
Post subject: CP - Has anyone ever...
Hi ladies!! This is a repeat of a posting on the TTC baord, just really curious to know what others have experienced.

I OV'd on 21st and am due for AF (if the ugly witch shows up) on Monday, 4th August and this is the first month I've monitored my CP.

Here's an odd one for you... I am slightly OCD when it comes to checking my CP... have been since I checked on the 15th and found it so I high I could barely reach it (sorry if TMI) a week before I was due to OV. I assumed I was OVing early and have check it mid-morning, late-afternoon and late-evening since then.

Here's the thing... it has fluctuated during the day... going from just barely reaching to able to reach without difficultly and then back again... last night I was quite low and I thought "sure enough, AF on her way" as I've read that CP drops before AF comes... Low and behold I check this morning and it is so high I can't reach it??? Seriously...

So anyone else have the magical floating cervix?? LOL!!! Laughing Laughing
macca
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:33 pm 
Post subject:
hiya
i've only just read this and it may be too late anyway but i've started checking my CP and read up about it all first. You're apparently only supposed to check it once a day, at the same time, every day. This is due to the fact that it CAN be in a different position at different times of the day. It can also be adjusted by your (ahem) bowels Embarassed

Hope that helps Very Happy
Macca
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular