ECTOPIC PREGNANCY

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:16 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Dawny. You are the 3rd person to tell me about someone who concieved staight after. I cant replace or forget my loss and will sort myself physically. But thanks, counting the days alreay. Love the scan picture, made me cry, but in a good way! take Care Pup XXX
Bromley
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:44 pm 
Post subject:
Pup i had a ectopic just before christmas 2006. i did not know i was pregnant till i had the stomach pains etc. i had some of my left tube removed and was told there was still a chance i would concieve.
Beginning of March this year i did a pregnancy test (as i was a week late) and it came back positive. im now at the 8 week stage where i was with the ectopic and a miscarriage i had earlier in 2006. I never thought id be pregnant again after the ectopic but i had a scan when i was 6 weeks and everything is going as it should be.
Please stay positive and take care. xx
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:19 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Bromley. Great to hear your good news. So how long did you wait after your ep. And how long before your first AF. I hope you dont mind me asking. Everyone is different but I was just wondering. Thanks and take care. Pup x
Bromley
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:58 pm 
Post subject:
AF??? sorry not sure what that is sorry

I was not told to wait just let my body heal as i had to be readmitted to hospital as i had an infection. For awhile my monthlys changed and i had a lot of tests done to make sure i was ovulating etc and Dr said everything was ok. I went from monthly to 3 weekly and then all of a sudden around Oct last year they just returned back to 4 weekly.
I'd given up hope of getting pregnant and so when my period was late i thought nothing of it till on Mothers Day i just decied to do a test.
I would say we waited a couple of months before we tried again but like i said i had given up hope until now Smile

Please feel free to ask questions, i dont know much but if i can help in any small way:) x
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:49 pm 
Post subject:
pup1 wrote:
Thanks Dawny. You are the 3rd person to tell me about someone who concieved staight after. I cant replace or forget my loss and will sort myself physically. But thanks, counting the days alreay. Love the scan picture, made me cry, but in a good way! take Care Pup XXX

I'm glad it was in a good way lol. I didn't see anyone else with one attached to their ticker so I thought yep that'll do for me lol.

I can see baby clearly but apart from me and the grandmum's noone seems to be able to see it.

I hope that our words here are of some comfort to you at this sad time, even though I have not been through what you have been through. At my first scan they thought I had miscarried and I burst into tears turns out I just wasn't as far along as they thought. I think about that feeling when they said I might have miscarried when typing to you just so I can try and empathise with how you are feeling.

Lots of luv

xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular