Posted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:11 pm
I've had the brownish discharge since wed, It turned to blood last night so i got very worried. phoned the midwife and my gp who were no help at all ( they dont work weekends ) so i took my self to the local ane this morning and after a 3 hour wait they confirmed that i'd had a mc, but with further scans i seem to have another sac thats about 4 weeks, the midwife cant tell if its viable as its too soon so i have to go back in ten days for another scan, my bloods say im still pregnant, ( i dont feel it anymore breasts arnt tender )
part of me is thinking that this cant be viable, i suppose i dont want to go through the heartbreak again.
Has anyone else experienced anything like this.