Kym marsh on premature babys!

mumof01
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:21 pm 
Post subject: Kym marsh on premature babys!
Hi all, i watched kym marsh tonite on premature babys, not that ive had 1 myself, but thought i wud watch because u learn so much... I had my daughter when i was 16, she was 9days late! But the point i want to get across is when ur so young u dont think about will i miscary, cud it be born early etc it hits me every time i watch something like that, makes me think omg that cud of happened and omg that cud of aswel, u dont realise how bless u are until u see woman having to go fru losing there baby or it growing to have a disability!... Theres deffo not enough funding nor the staff for premature babys and there shud be its a new life, that baby shud get the best start in life...a chairty shud be set up purely for premature babys and events taken place to raise the money for equipment and mre staff etc!...i really hope in the future something will be set up, i no i wud give every week, if it ment saving a babys life! Its hard ttc (as i am at the moment) bt then to get preg then lose it by bein premature must be awful and a nitemare, for all the ladies and kym marsh who have lost there babys due to bein premature then my hearts with u all, god bless! X x x x x x x x x

NicolaOasis
Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:41 pm 
Post subject:
What a lovely post Smile

I cant praise the staff in Wishaw SBCU enough, they were amazing. I was lucky as Aimee didnt really have any health problems when she was born, she only had to be tube fed for 1 week but they really helped me thru that long 22 days in the SBCU xx
Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:42 pm 
Post subject:
Thats so lovely to know and your baby is gorgeous! Im glad u got the support u needed. X x

tinkerbelle
Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:10 pm 
Post subject:
Hi there thanks for the lovely post, not everyone has horrible experience my baby was 8 weeks early and on life support for 2 days then in intensive care at addenbrookes hospital and this unit was very well staffed, I know some units are understaffed. Its nice to hear your pregancy was fine thats good, hopefully mine will be next time.

By the way my Izzy is now 6 months old caught up with her peers and development so far on par with other babies her age. My heart does go out to those who lost their babies to and eveyday I thank god Izzy is well (TOUCH WOOD)

mumof01
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:07 am 
Post subject:
I always love a happy ending! Its not always the case for sum tho and that makes me cry, the couple who lossed there baby on kyms programme really upset me, there the times i wish there was sumthing to keep it alive Sad thats why so much more funding is needed. Im glad izzy is doin really well. X x x

XBabyXLoverX
Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:31 pm 
Post subject:
I agree there should be a local station or charity fit for a premature baby. Special equipment is needed, and having a room in a hosital like that i.e. would really help those premature mothers bond with their baby. XxXxX

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Your Premature Baby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular