rumaisa . neuro degenerative brain disorder

mamaduff
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:57 pm 
Post subject: rumaisa . neuro degenerative brain disorder
im sadaf from pakistan. i have a beautiful daughter named rumaisa . she is 7 yrs old. she was delayed but acheived most of the milestones like sitting , crawling , standing with support , babbling . @ the age of two yrs she had an onset of fits and faced brain attrophy... drs call it a neurodegenerative brain disorder. since then she is in comatose state with absolute no responses.

i hv her old and new pics on facebook ...those who wish to share my lovely daughters pics can request me on sadafaisalr@ hotmail.com.

please pray for her that may Allah relieves her pain and makes her comfortable and grants us strength and resources to manage her pain and provide her the best we can.
BandaPanda
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:16 am 
Post subject:
HI Sadaf

It must be a very hard thing to cope with, I know you have done so well caring for her with the difficulties you faced. I hope there is light at the end of the tunnel for your eldest daughter.

I have sent you a friend request on face book Very Happy
GemGemz85
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:09 am 
Post subject:
Just wanted to share my best wishes with you and your daughter. I am a teacher in a special needs school and some of our children are severely disabled like your daughter. I am sure that she knows how much you do for her and that she feels loved. Feeling loved and wanted is the most important thing you can give a child. Im not on facebook sorry.

Take care

Gemma xx

franceenxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:01 pm 
Post subject:
just wanted to say that i am praying for your little girl to get better. look after yourself and take care.... i am also not on facebook

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Special Needs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular