missed misscarriage???

faerie44
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:54 pm 
Post subject: missed misscarriage???
what are the chances that i have had a missed misscarriage?

I'm 15 weeks pregnant but all my symptoms have gone,also i no longer feel pregnant, and i have read that loss of symptoms can mean u have had a missed misscarriages, i know the chances are significantly lower after you reach 12 weeks, but i cant help worrying.

It's either that or i am having a really good pregnancy and im just not suffering at all, lol.

I'm so confussed.

X
PetraLou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:02 pm 
Post subject:
I spent my first 3 months of pregnancy obsessing about missed miscarriages. Have you had your first scan?? xx
faerie44
Posted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:43 pm 
Post subject:
i think maybe i am worrying about it a bit too much, i am just so so paranoid that everything i do could hurt him/her. Yeah i have my first scan 3 weeks ago and found out my dates and stuff,apparently i am due on the 8th september and i cant wait, it seems so so far away.but i dont have my next one for another 7 weeks, which is ages away. i think i will feel better when i start to get a bump, or i can feel it.im a born worrier, its what i do best, lol.

X
PetraLou
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:14 am 
Post subject:
I think the first 12 weeks are the crucial 'danger' weeks. I think you are fine now you are past that stage. Trust me, the worry NEVER stops, i am a week overdue now and i'm still worrying. My mum also tells me that the worry is still there for her, and i'm 26 LOL! You are just responding to your natural motherly instincts. Try and relax as best you can hun xx
Dev
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:44 am 
Post subject:
When I was at about 13-15 weeks, I stopped feeling pregnant as well, and was worried for a while! Then I started getting bigger and feeling the baby move, all is well now in week 26. I'm sure it will be fine. It's probably just your hormones calming down after the 1st trimester.
Dawnydoobs
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:54 am 
Post subject:
I'm in the same position i'm just over 14 weeks pregnant and the symptons have gone just suddenly.

I am taking the position that the sickness has died down and I am not far enough along (my first pregnancy) to really feel the baby yet and so I just feel normal.

I'm hoping that is the case anyway as I carry most of my weight around my middle (I look around 4 months pregnant with or without pregnancy) anyway so I probably won't notice a bump until I am around 20 weeks. I'm just waiting for the flutters to confirm that baby is alright and still alive.

I understand how you feel, take care.

x

Sajo47
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:06 pm 
Post subject: Missed Miscarriage worry
Wow, it is so good to read so many of you with exactly the same worries, I am 13 weeks pregnant, have had my 12 week scan, the worry stopped for a week due to the elation of the scan. Now because i fel so much more normal, other than sore boobs, I am panicing again. Can you still suffer a missed miscarriage after knowing that you r baby is healthy!
Dawnydoobs
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:43 pm 
Post subject:
I think it's perfectly normal to seel anxious when you had just been getting used to being sick and feeling run down all of the time to suddenly feeling fine lol.

It is comforting knowing that other women are worriers lol and having the same feelings. If only these babies knew what they were putting us all through lol.

Take care.

x

kazbabe
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:52 pm 
Post subject:
Hi All

I'm also glad i'm not the only one who feels anxious. i'm 19 weeks and can't wait for my scan on the 8th april, as i'm not sure if i've felt my baby move I just can't wait until I have the scan to hear the heartbeat. It's my scan pregnancy and my boy is nearly three and you never stop worring

Kaz
xx
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:40 am 
Post subject:
One good thing I found was to buy a doppler (the thing the midwife uses to check the heartbeat). That way whenever I was worried about the baby, I put that on and felt instantly reassured.
faerie44
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:47 am 
Post subject:
i bought a doppler about 5 weeks ago, i have tried using it, but i cant seem to find the babies heartbeat, i can hear mine fine, lol so at least i know im alive i guess the fact that im not exactially skinny doesnt help me in hearing it. maybe when i finally get a bump it will be easier for me to locate, only 6 weeks till my next scan and i can find out if it a by or girl, yay, im so excited.

X
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:03 am 
Post subject:
hi how far on r u xx
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:30 pm 
Post subject:
faerie44, I was the same - do you have one of the doppler's that shows the beats per minute on a screen? Sometimes it does take ages to find, but I am sure if you spend around 30 minutes just moving it really slowly around your tummy you should find it - around 15 weeks it will probably be really low down in your pelvis so concentrate on that area. Anything around 135+ will be your baby's heartbeat. I hope this helps.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular