No BD tonight - OH has right p'd me off!

Blue1978
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:19 pm 
Post subject: No BD tonight - OH has right p'd me off!
Hi all!!

I'm usually on the ttc side but seen this forum and thought I would come on here to rant - sorry!!

I hope you ladies are ok tonight?

Well, there will be no BD tonight! OH and I had a huge row! I'm only in day 8 I suppose so it doesnt really matter but he's really annoyed me tonight - I nearly cried but managed to hold it in!

He's always off doing something, golf, fishing etc. I dont expect loads of attention all the time but it just feels like these things are more important than doing anything with me.

We both have full time jobs and often work long hours but he seems to think that the washing walks to the machine by itself and the dinner just appears on the side when you want it - it doesnt because I do it! I did tell him also that the flat is not self cleaning.

He said to me 'I dont ask you do to it' - how does he think it gets done then?

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggg!

Sorry - I just get so fed up and he really winds me up - he's such a pig sometimes!

Any advice ladies as this is what we always argue about and nothing ever changes?

xx
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:46 pm 
Post subject:
i no how u feel lol men thin everything does itself lol.

i had word with my husband and he now dus things to help out.

Blue1978
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:00 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for your advice, I know there all the same really - just need to rant and can't tell my mum or anything as she'll worry!

Oh believe me, i've tried having a word and he just fails to see it and gets the hump big style! Miserable s0d he is now - hasnt spoken to me yet since!

At least I dont have much other than that an ovarian cyst to worry about eh!!

xx
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:00 pm 
Post subject: xx
if i was u hun i wunt clean up or make his meals 4 a week. i no it will be hard but he will soon learn his lesson x
Blue1978
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:11 pm 
Post subject:
Hello again mylillamb!

I should really just let him sort himself out I suppose for a week and see how far he gets! Trouble is the flat would look like a load of elephants had been through it and I seriously dont think he'd notice until it got really bad - maybe i'll hide the playstation until he can learn to pull his weight!

I must not give in tonight as it's not me thats a pain in the 4rse!

xx
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:45 pm 
Post subject: xx
lol tell him ur moving out 4 a week n he as 2 look after him self lol. n tell him ur taking his playstation lol.....

or u cud hide his playstation. n he gets a clue 2 wear it is each time he does a chore lol...

omg im eveil aint i lol x
Blue1978
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:49 pm 
Post subject:
No, not evil - it's a bl00dy good idea!!

I'll have to just let him get on with it and go to my mums or something!

xx
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:13 pm 
Post subject:
I totally hear what you're saying!!

Ha ha ha....I'm off on holiday right now, cleaning, cooking, washing all day...DH comes home and says something about how I have just been lying about all day long....grrrr....
Blue1978
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:27 pm 
Post subject:
Bl00dy cheek eh! Your Oh thinks that things just get done as well then!

I shouldnt let it get to me I suppose but he's enough to drive a saint mental some days!

I've just remembered that i've got mums cat coming to stay this weekend as well so i've got an extra animal to clean up after - yippee!!

Have great hols and make sure your OH treats you after all that work you've been doing keeping him in the way he used to!!

xx
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:01 am 
Post subject:
hey Blue - I agree with lamby, wait him out. Its amazing what you can live in if you put your mind to it Very Happy
Posted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:08 am 
Post subject:
Hey Blue. I agree with lillamb. When my DH reverts to his spoilt self... I just stop doing his share of the washing, cleaning up etc... He quickly starts helping out again! I don't even need to say anything anymore Razz Best thing is to find the trick that works the best for you. Good luck!

Blue1978
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:32 pm 
Post subject:
Hey all!! I'm so rubbish at keeping track of posts and forums lol - I do try but there we are!!

Thanks so much for all your help, somtimes its nice just knowing that your not the only one that has a big kid to look after at home lol!!

Thanks for all your help - he did sort is life out a bit and even emptied the dishwasher and took the trash out the next day - yipee!!

We did also manage to have a conversation about it as well lol - he has promised to try and help out a bit more - says it just doesnt come naturally to him lol!!

Watch this space..............

xx
Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:04 pm 
Post subject:
MEN!!! Sometimes they just don't think! Don't wory chicken - hopefully he''ll appreciate what you do soon x
Blue1978
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hey GemmaLou,

Welcome to the site.

I know, men!!!

He's been a bit better now so fingers crossed from here on in eh!!!

xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular