I am so god damn bored

KellyRH
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:07 pm 
Post subject: I am so god damn bored
I am so bored. not sure if anyone really wants to know this but i am so borrrrreeeddd.

And i've chilling on the sofa as the baby has been mega active today but damn do i need to pee a lot, every 15 mins am getting up which is getting harder every day.

sorry i know am just winging but i cant believe how bored i am. i'm gonna have a bath soon and i've still got dinner to cook like now but i just cant be bothered.

grrr ohhh i've now fininshed my moan lol.

Linzxx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:27 pm 
Post subject:
lol...make the most of it..when little bub is here you'l av no time to b bored.... Laughing
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:35 pm 
Post subject:
God its awful at that stage a!!!!! Bored and restless at the same time drove me crazy!! Evil or Very Mad My OH used to see that look coming on my face and do a runner Laughing
Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:44 am 
Post subject:
i know the feeling too. its strange because theres so much i need to do. but most of the time i just cant find the energy to do it. ive been off work for a couple of weeks sick and from tomorrow im on annual leave up until i start maternity leave in sept. ive never not worked and was looking forward to some time off but now im not so sure lol.
Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:35 pm 
Post subject:
lol not a problem.. ive needed a wee alot today and just cant be bothered getting in the bath!!

Jump to:  

Community

Popular