feeling sick all day.

clair6
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:12 pm 
Post subject: feeling sick all day.
this is my second pregnancy and i am so ill this time and just want to cry. i wasnt like this at all when i had my 1st and she is only 21months. i feel sick when i wake up and then it seems to come in waves all day and i can hardly eat anything. will it go away soon and does any1 elce feel like this? clair.x Sad
vicky75
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:02 pm 
Post subject: feeling sick all day
hi clair Smile hope you are feeling abit better than you did when u 1st posted this??? im new2 this sit im 7wks ,most days i feel like u do and i think i cant do this any more please hang in there as i no this will pass it will get better!!!xx

hows today going??
clair6
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:56 pm 
Post subject:
thank you for your message back, its nice to know someone knows how i am feeling. i have been a little better today thank you, i keep having my ginger biscuits.xx
tonilee
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:21 pm 
Post subject: morning sickness
hi hun

I know how you feel i had really bad sickness for the first 4 months! felt ill from te moment i woke up till i went to bed it was awful! it helps to increases the amount of vit B12 as this helps morning sickness. Also found ice pops and ice cold water works 2. good luck hun hope you feel better soon xx
Cublet
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:16 pm 
Post subject:
I know exactly how you feel!

This is my second pregnancy, and I had nausea all day with my first up until 13 weeks. I hoped this time it might be different, but no! I am 6 weeks gone, and the nausea started at the weekend. I feel pretty lousy all day, and I have my 9 month old to entertain. It's going to be a long first trimester..... Sad
climbmoretrees
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:01 am 
Post subject:
Wow, it really helps to know I'm not the only one feeling like this! This is my first pregnancy and we haven't told anyone yet so I have been feeling pretty isolated.

I am in my 8th week now and have only had morning sickness for a couple of weeks but its really been getting me down. Its not easy pretending to your friends and people at work that everything is fine when you feel so rough.

I have found that ginger tea really helps, and motion sickness acupressure bands help me too.
clair6
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:59 pm 
Post subject:
i cant belive it, i feel fine today, i dont want to speak to soon but i havent hade to go back to bed for the 1st time in 2wks. i am still really tired tho. hope you all feel better soon. take care and speak soon.xxxxxxxxxx
mummysarah
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:54 pm 
Post subject:
hiya hun im on my 3rd pregnacy Very Happy due 5th sugust.

how far gone are you?
hopefully u will be passing the sickness stage soon. pregnancy is a funny thing one day u can feel fine and the next sick as a dog. i had this with this pregnancy but thankfully that stage has passed and im feeling my old self again. Very Happy
its totally normal chick to feel like this unfortunatley hopefully u will be feeling better soon xxx its all worth it in the end when u hold your lO and youd go through it all again for them if u had too.

take care hun xxxsarah xxx
clair6
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:27 pm 
Post subject:
hi sarah, i think im about 8-9weeks, i felt ill again on tuesday tho. you are right it is worth it but its just the most horride feeling tho, i feel sorry for my little one she is 22months and doesnt understand why im so ill and upset. Hopefully it wont last much longer, i go the hospital a week monday so will get my date then. takecare and speak soon.xxxxxxxxxxx Very Happy
tealbutterfly
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:26 pm 
Post subject:
So it's not just me then!
I thought that when people were pregnant they were actually sick. Whilst this may be the case for some, it isnt for me. I literally feel sick all day, i don't puke or anything. Just feels like a churning tummy sort of. It's really horrible. I always feel worse if i wake during the night. Funnily i always feel better once i eat....now thats a reciepe to ensure i get fat lol.
It's nice to know i'm not alone. This is my first pregnancy at 6 weeks, and everything is soo new to me. It's nice to know that different pregnancies are different so i may not feel this way next time.
nat19
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:45 am 
Post subject: Re: feeling sick all day.
hiya im pregnant with my 1st im 9 weeks Very Happy nd i feel sick asoon as i wake up till i go to sleep its a nighmare Laughingi know wot u feel lyk xx
tealbutterfly
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:31 pm 
Post subject:
well how i envy those days, i am 10 weeks now and i am sick all the time it's horrible i dont want to be sick anymore
Sakura
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:04 pm 
Post subject:
hi all!

im 37 weeks with my 2nd and both pregnancies i have been ill all the way through, from the moment i get up to the moment i go to sleep! know how you all feel, its horrible. at least it'll be over soon! i found none of the remedies eg: ginger biccies worked either so its been a pretty miserable time! nevermind!

they say you usually get over the sickness about 13 weeks or so, so hopefully you all feel a bit better soon! xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular