I don't know if this means anything to any of you

xxKatxx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:29 pm 
Post subject: I don't know if this means anything to any of you
I was once told that a baby that is miscarried / stillborn / dies shortly after birth, wasnt meant to be born yet but will come back to you as another baby
that doesnt make as much sense typing it out as it does in my head.
But that same baby will be alive again in either your next or subsequent pregnancy.
I don't even know why I'm typing this but it helps me to believe that the baby that I lost in May is out there waiting to come back to me.
Sorry if this upsets anyone or sounds stupid but I just thought I'd share.
xxx

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:37 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Kat

It doesnt upset me, infact I sort of feel the same. I lost my Angel 2 years next March. I now have my beautiful daughter Matilda who I feel blessed to have. I sort of feel she was a gift from my lost one and feel comfort in that, like she has come to us not to replace my lost baby but to obviously to make us happy but in some way be connected to my lost one. That may sound strange but like you thats how I feel and get great comfort from it.

Sorry for you little one you lost in May. Hopefully someday soon you will be blessed again. Although we will never forget.

Take care Hun. Clairexx
kerah1
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:37 am 
Post subject:
hi hun.. i think you may be right, i just lost my baby at 10 weeks and although it seems so unfair at the moment my husband told me that he/she would come back to us. I know that it seems silly when you write it down but it does make sense when you think about it. i hope you are all coping ok. take care xx
Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:19 pm 
Post subject:
ive never heard that before but its a lovely thought that means that the 2 babies i lost before andrew and sophie came back to me as andrew and sophie or might come again as another baby Very Happy lovely thought! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Coping with a loss All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular