just found out its twins!!!

lucyat
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:10 pm 
Post subject: just found out its twins!!!
am in total shock..been for scan today and no way in this world did we expect twins to be there but they are!!! we are both very happy but just dont know what to expect!! any advice welcome!!!
xx
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:13 pm 
Post subject:
Aaaawwww huge congrats hun what a shocker i bet Very Happy Shocked XXXXXXXXXXXX
Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:10 pm 
Post subject:
Awwww how lovely twins big congratulations x x Very Happy
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:55 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations Very Happy I'm expecting twins in April Very Happy I totally know what shock you must be in. It took me a few days to get over it lol.

Komolafe
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:53 pm 
Post subject:
wow congratulations to you on your lovely news! h&h 9 months x
Posted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:29 am 
Post subject:
Congratulations! Twins are great! You will be fine, just find your own routine and stick to it Very Happy
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:02 pm 
Post subject: twins!!!!
We went to hospital for an early scan as i was having pains at 9 weeks 6 days and found out much to our surprise we are having twins, i am happy but also very scared. any advice would be much appreciated.
lucyat
Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:45 pm 
Post subject:
aww congratulations thats great news Smile!!!! it will take a whlle to get ur head round but u get used to the idea although sometimes even now i have to pinch myself to remind me how very very lucky we are!!

Dont have that much advice at the moment other than to just rest when ur body tells u too, bed is my new friend!! Have just been for 20 weeks scan and they are both growing well.

Are u having identical or non identical twins?
Hope it goes smoothly for u, keep us posted
Lucy xx
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:46 pm 
Post subject:
thank you, nearly 12 weeks now and i look big already and midwife says i have no excess fluid, i seem to sleep all the time, even at work lol. We dont think ours are identical as they are in two seperate sacks and placentas but apparently still possible but nlikely, what about yourself? are yours identical? have you found out the sex of them or are you waiting? its so nice to speak to someone whos going through the same thing. Hope to keep in touch
jennaxhx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:03 pm 
Post subject:
Hey congrats on your news Smile I'm due twin boys in April Very Happy the tiredness with me was awful in the first trimester. I've been exhausted pretty much the full time I've been pregnant even though I don't work and don't have any other children but the first and third trimesters are definitely the worst. You'll be fine though hun Smile Its brilliant being pregnant with twins and you get loads of scans which is brill Laughing

I'm the same as you, we dont know for a fact if our boys are identical as they are in seperate sacs and have seperate placentas but we were also told there's a chance that they could be identical. I don't think they are though Razz

Hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months hun xx

sam2010
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:51 pm 
Post subject:
Congradulations to you, its so nice to speak to people in the same positiom, i do not have any children atm either, i cant wait for my next scan i hope the remainder of your pregnancy is happy and healthy too! Very Happy

Speak soon i hope x x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Twins, Triplets and Multiples All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular