22 years old and baby number 2!

Mizzcarlz
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:33 pm 
Post subject: 22 years old and baby number 2!
hey peeps kinda new here, and reallly wanna chat to someone who can give me advice on juggling my job and bringin up 2 children, luckily for me im not workin ridiculous hours anymore due to a very complicated pregnancy so far (not due til may) and my 1st born is in school part time goes full time in sept, please help Confused
sophie2008
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:49 am 
Post subject:
Hi,

I am also 22, and i am expecting baby 2. Its hard to juggle children and work. Are you considering sending baby 2 to nursery so you can return to full time work when he or she is born? Or will you take a lil time off? Is there family or friends that can help you if you choose to return to work in may?
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:06 pm 
Post subject:
hi im 22 and have louise whos 3 and georgia whos 12 weeks it has been chanllengin at times but im enjoyin it i am worried about goin bak to work and how ill manage but i spose ill do with that wen it comes to goin bak to work al i wanna do now is enjoy my 2 girls.

HohLee
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:27 pm 
Post subject:
not too much help on the job front as i cant afford to work....as mental as that sounds!
but juggling 2 is hard but well worth it!

oh and im around the same age"

x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular