new single mum to be!!!

amie41
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:25 pm 
Post subject: new single mum to be!!!
Heyyyyy :D

Im currently 19 weeks pregnant, and me and my ex broke up when i was 3 months due to him cheating!

My family have bought me a pram clothes .... etc and hes bought 6 bottles, never asks about baby and cabt b arsed to buy out!

I dont see my mum and my family aint real close lol, so i guess i feel really alone, my friend told me about this site to meet people and talk to other people like me so i guess i feel more normal lol!

so pleaseeeee talk back :)

p.s sorry for the long message lol

xxxxxxxx
EmmG
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:40 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry to hear about you and your OH.
Whilst pregnant with my first my OH (now ex) Walked out on me the night I went into labour!
Wasn't there for the birth and turned up at hospital 2 and half hours after she was born! Seen her until she was 4 days old and then that was it, hasn't seen her since and that was nearlly 9 years ago! Shocked

It was so hard but had to let go and move on and make the most of my life for my daughters sake!

There will be times when you will feel really down and alone! Just try and fight through it!
Have you got good friends around you?

Em x
Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:46 pm 
Post subject: -
no most my female friends at the minute are now trying to get with the dad, they all think i dont know lol but i do! their all been so 2 faced aswell, so no not reallly. at the minute its like there alll trying to be the new me its really sad

amie xxx
EmmG
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:02 pm 
Post subject:
Some friends they are hey???
Are you close to any of your family?
Are you living on your own then?
Em xxx
Posted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:31 am 
Post subject:
aint they lol, and yer me and my dad are real close! im still living at home he has said me and baby can live here for the first few months of the babys life so i can get use to motherhood!

amie xxx
mecanic
Posted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:12 pm 
Post subject:
i was going to be a ingle mum till i met pete he is there for me im 17 weeks now bigger then ever and putting up with the extra big clothes and being driven around instad of walking
EmmG
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:33 pm 
Post subject:
mecanic wrote:
i was going to be a ingle mum till i met pete he is there for me im 17 weeks now bigger then ever and putting up with the extra big clothes and being driven around instad of walking

Aw a happy ending!
He seems lovely! Very Happy
Posted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:29 pm 
he does sound reli nice Very Happy

and im glad things have worked out for you! Lets hope we all find happy ending somewere along the line

xxx
emma1608
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:58 pm 
Post subject: Re: new single mum to be!!!
amie41 wrote:
Heyyyyy Very Happy

Im currently 19 weeks pregnant, and me and my ex broke up when i was 3 months due to him cheating!

My family have bought me a pram clothes .... etc and hes bought 6 bottles, never asks about baby and cabt b arsed to buy out!

I dont see my mum and my family aint real close lol, so i guess i feel really alone, my friend told me about this site to meet people and talk to other people like me so i guess i feel more normal lol!

so pleaseeeee talk back Smile

p.s sorry for the long message lol

xxxxxxxx
Smile Smile im a single mummy to a 1 year old little girl my ex also left me when i was 3 month pregnant and its really hard to begin with but you do manage to get by he never bought her anything either he wasnt at the birth this had made me a stronger person and and my little girl is my world xxxxxxxx[/b]
amie41
Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:06 pm 
i know its gunna be hard and im trying to prepare myself for this Smile awwww your story is nice. i am now 21 weeks and found out im gunna ahve a little boy so well see if his dad comes back but i doubt it........just hope im as strong as you emmma

xxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Single Parents All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular