Australia

nikki1625
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:29 am 
Post subject: Australia
My brother and his family live in oz and we wanna go and see them incase we wanna move out there.
was thinking we should do it now before baby no2 is here and coz i cant fly after a certain time in pregnancy and itl be too expencive when its here.
i dunno what to do coz its so far its 20hours there and i dunno what will happen to leahs routine once we get there. has anyone been this far before? were thinking we shouldnt go because its cruel on Leah but if we dont go now wel never get to see it and get out ther to live in time or be able to afford it when leahs price goes up and have to pay for another baby... SO confused Confused Confused

kerah1
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:05 am 
Post subject:
hey nikki... i dont know if this is gonna help but my uncle lives in oz and they traveled with their 3rd child when he was 1 year old and it took a couple of days for the baby to go back to the normal routine... in your case, if you want to go there to see if you'd move then i would go for it. will you wait until you get your first scan?
Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:14 am 
Post subject:
hey thanx, ahh good i think itl be hard for the first few days but if i keep her awake all day i hope she gets into a routine.
think were just looking at all the negatives forgetting the positives.
yeah im seeing the midwife monday so hopefully il get a date for the scan and have that before we go, were hoping to go on the 16th march if we do so il be 14weeks

kerah1
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:17 am 
Post subject:
you'll just need to try and keep everybody awake for as long as possible and you should be absolutely fine... i hope you find the answers you're looking for. It's beautiful out there and the people are really nice! x
Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:33 am 
Post subject:
i was really worrying bout her routine now im thinking shel be ok so we should go.
its good to know it can be done so thanx Very Happy just hope i get my scan in before x

kerah1
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:56 am 
Post subject:
i'm glad you're going you'll really enjoy it... try and ask for your scan to be before and explain the reasons why, i'm sure they'll understand x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular