My Baby Has Swallowed a Pebble,I Need Your Advice

ramya
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:41 am 
Post subject: My Baby Has Swallowed a Pebble,I Need Your Advice
hi
This is ramya,i need your urgent advice on what to be done regarding this subject,actually i have taken the x-ray and it confirms the presence of the stone and the doctor has given me a week time ,orelse the condition gets critical,pleas do advice me any simple way to bring the stone out of my baby,actually i was adviced to feed the babay stomac full ,so that it comes out automatically, but my baby does not co-operae with me in eating ,iam helpless,plz consider this as an emergency and do mail me ur reply Ramya
carriedoneer
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:48 pm 
Post subject:
see another doctor. you need to follow medical advice on this one and i dont think its critical. they should be able to remove the object and babies are wonderful healers.
zandersmum
Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:46 pm 
Post subject:
sorry but if i were you i wouldnt be lookin for advice on a forum for somthing like this i would be getting a second and even third opinion for a trained doctor one who speacilises in children procedures some docs dnt know much about children and id also be doing something about it as soon a possable not waiting a week something like thatu should be attended to asap please just get some propper advice judging on what u have toldus obviously ur doctor does not know much about the situation gooluck and let us know how u get on
daninewry
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:49 pm 
Post subject:
what happened in the end? did it come out ok?

Jump to:  

Community

Popular