Child Trust Fund - scream coming...

Donc17
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:35 pm 
Post subject:
Oh [*@!#%*]... I have completely forgotten about Caitlins. Not sure where it is either... I better go hunt it out and do something about it.

xxx
gemznboys
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:40 pm 
Post subject:
Donc17 wrote:
Oh [*@!#%*]... I have completely forgotten about Caitlins. Not sure where it is either... I better go hunt it out and do something about it.

xxx

Laughing iv just thought the same xx

SusanandLibby
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:24 pm 
Post subject:
We put Libby's into a Nationwide savings account, you can pay upto 1200 into it a year and it's just a normal savings account (no chance of losing money Very Happy ) but it also has quite high interest rates as well. Wink xx

xemplus2x
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:37 pm 
Post subject:
wel hers has gone into natwest,s onluy cos i bank with them and it was the easiest, really could figure it all out. or decide what was for the best.

I thought it was a saving acc but since having all the docs back i realise its a stakeholder acc argh which i didnt want. but to be honest im just going to leave it in there, adnwhen she has her others at whet ever age they get them then its up to her what to do when 18

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Your Finances All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular